Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Braptors are already pushed out into March so usually the cycle is about 8 weeks out on the scheduling side plus we all know there will be move movement with already scheduled.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there something these all have in common that the ones being scheduled don't have?
Yes, the last 2 weeks of scheduling was "specialty scheduling" for only those items: Bases, EG's, HE's, manuals, BL optional wheels and BRaptors. Although I don't remember seeing any BRaptors getting scheduled.

EG's are reportedly about scheduled out, Bases are probably close and HE's seemingly only have auto's left in the banks. With all the manuals that were scheduled out over the past 2 weeks I would be surprised if there are many of those orders left and the optional wheels for the BL are reportedly balanced out for the year after a mass scheduling 2 weeks ago.

Everyone else should have a shot tomorrow.

Green Giant

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ok, so for those of us with Quickly fading golden tickets... no need to even check if we have been scheduled for production until April.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ok, so for those of us with Quickly fading golden tickets... no need to even check if we have been scheduled for production until April.
Weren’t you a Day 1 or 2 reservation?

Sponsored

Green Giant

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Weren’t you a Day 1 or 2 reservation?

Sure was. Day 1. Moved the reservation to a smaller local dealer that had promised to sell at MSRP. Then, got the Raptor Golden Ticket, raced there to lock it in. Now I sit, frustrated waiting, and paying at least an extra 5k.

stumpm2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco, 2012 F350, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sure was. Day 1. Moved the reservation to a smaller local dealer that had promised to sell at MSRP. Then, got the Raptor Golden Ticket, raced there to lock it in. Now I sit, frustrated waiting, and paying at least an extra 5k.
Sorry to hear. I am a day 1 reservation holder with golden ticket at a small dealership. I thought I was the last one out there, but I got scheduled last week. I am now sitting on a 4/3/23 build week. Hopefully you get scheduled soon.

OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sorry to hear. I am a day 1 reservation holder with golden ticket at a small dealership. I thought I was the last one out there, but I got scheduled last week. I am now sitting on a 4/3/23 build week. Hopefully you get scheduled soon.
Congrats. Incredible perseverance! I guess GTs are not transferable among dealers? If they are, I would have tried a much larger dealer much sooner.
Sponsored

Last edited: