Sponsored

When can we just order a Bronco Raptor without having jumping through hoops/markups etc?

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Ecoboost/Chevy Silverado 1500 RST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What model year do you think we will be able to just order a Bronco raptor without having to jump through hoops/markups ect?
Sponsored

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 raptor widebody 37s, 2018 raptor 2018 JKU 35s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

this place is so full of crystal ball questions 😂the f150 raptor has been marked up since 2017 fwiw. no one knows for sure, but everyone has an interest to keep the value up. Supply and demand. high supply, low demand isnt what the bronco is, but it is what jeep is, so if youre looking for value to dollar, that would be your best bet.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The answer is never. At this point people can’t even get theirs built

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what it seems like they are treating the Raptor the same was as the Shelbys. Limited access and hefty ADM even on new orders.

The best way is on the used market but keep in mind some of these people paid tens (twenties, thirties, forties..) of thousands over MSRP.

How long did it take for the F150 Raptor to become more "mainstream"?

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
this place is so full of crystal ball questions 😂the f150 raptor has been marked up since 2017 fwiw. no one knows for sure, but everyone has an interest to keep the value up. Supply and demand. high supply, low demand isnt what the bronco is, but it is what jeep is, so if youre looking for value to dollar, that would be your best bet.
That's not entirely true. There are many dealers that will order an F-150 Raptor at MSRP.

In regards to the Bronco Raptor I don't think they will be available for normal order until the whole Bronco debacle levels out. Which at the rate it's going is still a few years out at least.

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you imagine the chaos if Ford tried to refresh the generation 6 Bronco model? At this rate, the refresh will be in 2050.

Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
One does not get a Braptor without jumping through hoops.
Not strictly true...

Just read about a fellow on Canada (IIRC on another forum) who walked on to a lot, saw it and bought it at MSRP.

Prices on Bring a Trailer are also dropping rapidly, which is obviously a good demand side thing.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I found a dealer to take an order at MSRP, they just have no idea what year it may get built :)

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That's not entirely true. There are many dealers that will order an F-150 Raptor at MSRP.

In regards to the Bronco Raptor I don't think they will be available for normal order until the whole Bronco debacle levels out. Which at the rate it's going is still a few years out at least.
There are dealers that will order and sell a Bronco Raptor at MSRP. I got my dealers allocation for just that.

My dealer got two 23 allocations. I am sure he will get 2 for 24 and normal orders like 23.

I found a dealer to take an order at MSRP, they just have no idea what year it may get built :)
A dealer can order as many as they want. They will not get built unless the dealer has an allocation. If your serious about getting one, ask how many if any allocations they have.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes, I'm aware of the allocations and how they work :) My post was mostly a joke as the dealer rep had no idea on allocations. It's been a few days since I was told they'd look in to it and get back to me.

I talked to every dealer in WA state. I didn't get down to pricing detail with all of them as many told me they already have enough of a list to cover multiple years of allocations. The dealer from which I ordered my Badlands just said he'd add me to the list but didn't want to take the time to tell me how long the list was. Some in larger markets would only say they have no allocation and have a long list for when they get any. Oh, and they'd decide ADM at time of delivery. Two of them were up front to say they don't let buyers order on an allocation, they pick the specs and then take bids from buyers when it shows up.

For dealers in other states I did find some at MSRP. But again allocation is the issue and I'm a bit late to the search. I think I best I was #5 in line with one dealer.

I'm jealous of the folks who have been lucky enough to find dealers with allocation to take an order at MSRP. If anyone out there has a good dealer like that with possibly a free allocation I'd love to have their info.

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 GT500’s FGT MACH I Z8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was waiting for the ADM thing to die down and just before Labor Day, tried to place an MSRP order with Sunset in Auburn. They of course had to call to tell me I missed the cutoff.

Then it became a waiting game on when orders would open up again. I started looking around the country at what dealers had in stock. About 1/2 of the rigs were already presold and since I wanted a Wildtrak or SAS Badlands, they all had ADM’s Ranging from $7-$15k.

I hate ADM’s but I had a gut feeling about how things were going to shake out so I sucked it up when a Chilli Pepper Wildtrak came up as available only 1000 miles away.

I hate that I paid an ADM, but with everything that has transpired in the last 10 days, I can at least have the rig now rather than 2-3 years out………………..if even then.
Sponsored