Sponsored

When can we just order a Bronco Raptor without having jumping through hoops/markups etc?

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I hate that I paid an ADM, but with everything that has transpired in the last 10 days, I can at least have the rig now rather than 2-3 years out………………..if even then.
I know the feeling. Was sure I didn't want to pay ADM. With uncertainty in future, I paid up a bit to have it certain now with a Raptor build already scheduled in 2 weeks.
Sponsored

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 GT500’s FGT MACH I Z8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know the feeling. Was sure I didn't want to pay ADM. With uncertainty in future, I paid up a bit to have it certain now with a Raptor build already scheduled in 2 weeks.
Hopefully we will soon forget & If we keep them long term, it won't matter.

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
About the same time you learn to love the Honda Civic…

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

this place is so full of crystal ball questions 😂the f150 raptor has been marked up since 2017 fwiw. no one knows for sure, but everyone has an interest to keep the value up. Supply and demand. high supply, low demand isnt what the bronco is, but it is what jeep is, so if youre looking for value to dollar, that would be your best bet.
I never had an issue getting my 2018 F150 Raptor. Got it new 2G less than MSRP

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco, plaid S, xc90, rivian, element
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's not entirely true. There are many dealers that will order an F-150 Raptor at MSRP.

In regards to the Bronco Raptor I don't think they will be available for normal order until the whole Bronco debacle levels out. Which at the rate it's going is still a few years out at least.
Yea my dealer said "oh you want a raptor I can get you one no problem" at msrp. WHen I asked for a bronco raptor he said " sorry cant do it". I figure eventually someones gonna not want their raptor and ill snag it up or just wait a year for a order to come in. I heard they were opening bancks for a short time in march?

Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's not entirely true. There are many dealers that will order an F-150 Raptor at MSRP.

In regards to the Bronco Raptor I don't think they will be available for normal order until the whole Bronco debacle levels out. Which at the rate it's going is still a few years out at least.
Still some hoops to jump through, the dealer still needs an allocation. If the past is any indication Ford performance vehicles will always have some hoops. Not all dealers add ADM, but most at least try. They know that it is a want vehicle and not a need vehicle.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What model year do you think we will be able to just order a Bronco raptor without having to jump through hoops/markups ect?
Never, limited volume, when the economy stays decent the price stays up. This has happened on and off since the 1984 SVO Mustang.

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco, plaid S, xc90, rivian, element
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i plan to place a order for a raptor once banks open at 4 dealers. hedge my bets so to speak. 2 out of state and two local all whom sell at msrp.
Sponsored