MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford honored retail price protection of your 2022 FORD order, as long as you received a Model Year 22 FORD.

We should be clear that there is no "Bronco Price Protection" other than the special price protection that they retroactively decided to only give to 19 March and earlier reservation holders.

The Retail Price Protection is for any Ford or Lincoln ordered before the mid-year price increases.

Bumped to the next year? Stabbed in the back just like all of us Reservation holders that reserved a few days after the retroactive cut-off.
Retail order price protection has rolled model years, there has been nothing saying that won't continue. Ford's own FAQ indicated the Price Protection certificates would roll to 2023. I think they are purposefully holding the mod top, or hiding it behind the Heritage package to get people to cancel or switch to the Heritage to get out from under the price protection. They will be facing probably upwards of 5K across 30 to 50K Bronco's. Heck just Granger order holders alone probably have about 5-8 million dollars in price protection, overall I'm guessing it's in the hundreds of millions that Ford is looking at eating still compared to what they can sell to new orders or off dealer lots.
Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Retail order price protection has rolled model years, there has been nothing saying that won't continue
Ford has (to my knowledge) never rolled Retail Price protection across model years, and there is no "Certificate" for retail price protection, the dealer gets the difference reimbursed after a name match.

If Ford offers special price protection across model years, then it has a program number associated with it, like they did for early (before 20 March) Bronco Reservation holders and early Maverick reservation holders.

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford has (to my knowledge) never rolled Retail Price protection across model years, and there is no "Certificate" for retail price protection, the dealer gets the difference reimbursed after a name match.

If Ford offers special price protection across model years, then it has a program number associated with it, like they did for early (before 20 March) Bronco Reservation holders and early Maverick reservation holders.
https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...onco-order-holder-frequently-asked-questions/

Shouldn't have said retail, they have said price protection would keep going forward for res and order holders before the cutoff date on the Bronco.

Honestly with what is happening to the share price I'd imagine it's a pretty big incentive for Ford to say screw all price protection and take the added profit.

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly with what is happening to the share price I'd imagine it's a pretty big incentive for Ford to say screw all price protection and take the added profit.
Or still offer up the price protection for all the early reservation and order holders, but just not build them.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New Price Protection FAQs are up on the website. You can change your model and still qualify including a switch to an Everglades or Heritage.

Sponsored

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you are pushed and convert to a 2023 you are excepting the '23 pricing, just as you did if you pushed for a '21 order to a '22.
Thanks for making it clear

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

RedShark32s

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
New Price Protection FAQs are up on the website. You can change your model and still qualify including a switch to an Everglades or Heritage.
Can you link? I can find the original FAQ, but if you have the new one it'd be much appreciated!

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco NO price protection???? Screenshot 2022-09-21 154928

Well there you go. there will be something...

Sponsored

djperkins68

Wildtrak
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pretty sure it ONLY applies if you switch to a Heritage or Everglades from an price protection eligible order.

Switching from Big Bend to Badlands doesn't work. Nor does to a H.E. Lim. or Raptor.

Well, at least that is how I read it...

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In my mind I did...doesn't that count??I waited until December 2021 to order. Figured I would get a 22MY cause I didn't want a 21. Now it looks like I will get a 23, 24, or 25. Won't wait for a 24 or 25. Will go buy something else.

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is the price increase from 22 to 23??
Sponsored