First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Called Ford a month ago and they told me I'd be hearing from them and my dealer about converting my order from a 2022 to a 2023. They said I'd need to confirm with my dealer and get a signed purchase agreement. They also told me to call back and I'd receive a code to give to my dealer which would provide me with a personalized rebate for the difference in price between 2022 and 2023. Never heard from Ford or my dealer. Called today and they told me that my order has been converted already and that there is NO price protection. Only price protection is for order holders that ordered before 3/19/21. I ordered 12/8/21. What's the deal???
Sponsored

WonkyBronky

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '20 Raptor, Porsches, track cars
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Called Ford a month ago and they told me I'd be hearing from them and my dealer about converting my order from a 2022 to a 2023. They said I'd need to confirm with my dealer and get a signed purchase agreement. They also told me to call back and I'd receive a code to give to my dealer which would provide me with a personalized rebate for the difference in price between 2022 and 2023. Never heard from Ford or my dealer. Called today and they told me that my order has been converted already and that there is NO price protection. Only price protection is for order holders that ordered before 3/19/21. I ordered 12/8/21. What's the deal???
You ordered way after the cut-off. So did I. We pay the price or the Bronco goes to someone else.

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There will more than likely still be some form of Retail price protection for anyone that ordered after that. It is 2 different programs... Everyone was up in arms about it at this same time last year since they didn't release the details right away, and there technically is one with the rebates for the MY22 and MY22.5 price differences.

As long as you have a stand up dealer, it will get figured out once Ford figures out the program.

Normal disclaimer: It is FORD so who TF knows... we might be stuck with 2023 prices, but I think we will get something.

Neigh

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm inclined to believe that if there was going to be additional price protection via private offers that we would've already heard about it by now. I say that because Ford announced roll-over price protection for the Maverick an entire month before order banks were scheduled to open.

The logical place for Ford to announce Bronco price protection would've been in the dealer playbook that was released several days ago.

Sponsored

djperkins68

Wildtrak
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So speaking with my Dealer "rep"; I was advised that if I did switch from 2 door to 4 door or vice versa, then the price protection is off??? I was thinking of jumping however I want to keep my 2020 price...

hsun85

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Off Road Premium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2022 MY Pricing for Customers Who Placed a Reservation After March 19, 2021, or Placed an Order Without a Reservation After March 19, 2021
I have placed an order, will this mid-year price increase affect my pricing?

If you do not change your order after March 7, 2022, and take delivery of your 2022 MY Bronco, your order qualifies for retail order price protection. This protects the MSRP of the vehicle at the time the 2022 order was received by Ford. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.

Will changing my order after March 7, 2022, affect my Bronco's price?

Changing your series, equipment package, the number of doors, or 4x4 system will cause your order to reflect new mid-year price levels. Make sure your order is configured properly prior to the March 7, 2022 cut-off. If your vehicle is not built in the 2022 MY, your new 2023 order will reflect 2023 MY price levels. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...onco-order-holder-frequently-asked-questions/

Last edited:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm inclined to believe that if there was going to be additional price protection via private offers that we would've already heard about it by now. I say that because Ford announced roll-over price protection for the Maverick an entire month before order banks were scheduled to open.

The logical place for Ford to announce Bronco price protection would've been in the dealer playbook that was released several days ago.
It was. It just wasn't leaked like the main parts. It is in section labeled "Secret". Not many dealer stakeholders are willing to risk the wrath of Ford by leaking it.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2022 MY Pricing for Customers Who Placed a Reservation After March 19, 2021, or Placed an Order Without a Reservation After March 19, 2021
I have placed an order, will this mid-year price increase affect my pricing?

If you do not change your order after March 7, 2022, and take delivery of your 2022 MY Bronco, your order qualifies for retail order price protection. This protects the MSRP of the vehicle at the time the 2022 order was received by Ford. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.

Will changing my order after March 7, 2022, affect my Bronco's price?

Changing your series, equipment package, the number of doors, or 4x4 system will cause your order to reflect new mid-year price levels. Make sure your order is configured properly prior to the March 7, 2022 cut-off. If your vehicle is not built in the 2022 MY, your new 2023 order will reflect 2023 MY price levels. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...onco-order-holder-frequently-asked-questions/
That is the faq for MY 22 1/2. MY 23 is MIA.

bandt7

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford only offered price protection for reservation holders as of 3/19/21 last year also. The only difference is since there was a 2022.5 price increase they honored the pricing of the '22 order with a retail price protection, but only if you receive your 2022 Bronco. If you are pushed and convert to a 2023 you are excepting the '23 pricing, just as you did if you pushed for a '21 order to a '22.

Sponsored

hsun85

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Off Road Premium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That is the faq for MY 22 1/2. MY 23 is MIA.
Maybe this applies?

Will changing my order after March 7, 2022, affect my price protection amount?

For customers with an order or reservation on or before March 19, 2021, you are able to apply your certificate to a different series for the 2022 and 2023 MYs. However, your certificate amount will reflect the series you ordered or reserved on or before October 1, 2021. Changing your series, equipment package, number of doors, or 4x4 system after March 7, 2022, will cause your order to update with new mid-year price levels. See your dealer for further details on changing your order after the March 7, 2022, cutoff. If your vehicle is not built in the 2022 MY, price protection will carry over to the 2023 MY. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.

Neigh

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It was. It just wasn't leaked like the main parts. It is in section labeled "Secret". Not many dealer stakeholders are willing to risk the wrath of Ford by leaking it.
LOL Ford was totally open with the fact that there was going to be MY rollover price protection for the Maverick....they mentoned it in an eMail they sent directly to order holders!

I'm guessing they labeled the Bronco info "Secret" because it is gonna make lots of folks unhappy.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

LOL Ford was totally open with the fact that there was going to be MY rollover price protection for the Maverick....they mentoned it in an eMail they sent directly to order holders!

I'm guessing they labeled the Bronco info "Secret" because it is gonna make lots of folks unhappy.
Super Secret PP

I also postulated a scenario after it became evident that the modular HT would not be available except for the Heritage trims.

Last edited:

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should have ordered before 03/19/21.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
they honored the pricing of the '22 order with a retail price protection, but only if you receive your 2022 Bronco. If you are pushed and convert to a 2023 you are excepting the '23 pricing, just as you did if you pushed for a '21 order to a '22.
Ford honored retail price protection of your 2022 FORD order, as long as you received a Model Year 22 FORD.

We should be clear that there is no "Bronco Price Protection" other than the special price protection that they retroactively decided to only give to 19 March and earlier reservation holders.

The Retail Price Protection is for any Ford or Lincoln ordered before the mid-year price increases.

Bumped to the next year? Stabbed in the back just like all of us Reservation holders that reserved a few days after the retroactive cut-off.
Sponsored