First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4DR 2.3L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nextbase IQ 4 and rear cam. Rear cam never worked from day 1. Customer service is horrible and since they are in the UK, it takes 3 days to get a response. My only saving grace is that I purchased it from Amazon. Got. a full refund for the rear cam. Front cam works OK but the app is buggy. Would stay away from Nextbase.
Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh, I like this thread. I’m surprised there hasn’t been more engagement.

Let’s see…

Mud flaps for sure. Thought I would “remove as needed” for trail days. Took them off once and they’ve been sitting on the shelf of the garage since. I should probably clean them up and see if someone wants a set for free…

Homestly, biggest and most expensive…and I love their products- don’t get me wrong - AR STIRRUPS. I’m only 5’8”, 5’9” on a good day and while it’s a bit challenging to get in - especially on inclines or weird off camber situations - it was a big chunk of change that I intended to take off on more challenging trail days. I forgot to (was running late for an event one time) and they scraped so bad they dented my rocker panels pretty bad. So, lesson learned. First off-road vehicle expensive mistake - function over form and get real sliders with a ledge if necessary. I’m just running the factory sliders until they’re trashed for now. I’ll likely clean up the STIRRUPS and think I have a pair that are salvageable for resale…

I got a great deal on my DV8 FS-15 rear bumper…but, if I waited a couple of weeks I would have jumped on Turn’s similar but, less logo-y version that came out this summer.

mikejames

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Illuminated cup holder inserts. Yes, they were cheap but seems like they need to be recharged via USB every 48 hours. You can see one is dead already about 36 hours and 4 hours of road use later.
IMG_9465.jpeg
Looks like you've got yourself a bottle of irradiated urine!

Ixr

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
For me, it was upgrading the rear speakers. I had purchased (4) 4" speakers to upgrade the front and rear before the Bronco was delivered. The front are a noticeable upgrade and I recommend it. But the rear speakers, there has been no difference. It would have easier if I had taped a hundred dollars over the rear speaker pods. At least I could have seen the money as it made no difference in audio quality.
If you dont have the b&o soundsystem its going to he worth to spend $20 more on a obd tool and make forscan changes to get use out of those rear speakers.

BigSkyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - '96 Toyota FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh, I like this thread. I’m surprised there hasn’t been more engagement.

Let’s see…

I got a great deal on my DV8 FS-15 rear bumper…but, if I waited a couple of weeks I would have jumped on Turn’s similar but, less logo-y version that came out this summer.
@redone17 I’m considering either the FS-15 bumper or the ARB 5680020. Are you referring to the logos on the ends of the bumper?

Sponsored

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Great thread. Waiting on my build in January and already have lots of mods purchased so watching closely. Was close to buying IAG mudflaps and this thread has changed my mind. I'll get the Rokblokz and remove on difficult trails.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Although I stand by them working well and being (IMO) the best mud flaps for the Bronco, I ultimately removed them to install rock sliders instead. I love the look 100x better without them, and thankfully the sliders block a lot of stuff flying up the side of the Bronco.

Old picture of them installed, and no rock sliders installed in this picture either:

Ford Bronco No Ragrets- which mod do you wish you hadn’t? IMG_8911

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nextbase IQ 4 and rear cam. Rear cam never worked from day 1. Customer service is horrible and since they are in the UK, it takes 3 days to get a response. My only saving grace is that I purchased it from Amazon. Got. a full refund for the rear cam. Front cam works OK but the app is buggy. Would stay away from Nextbase.
I like my 622 gw. Ive held off on the IQ. Im trying to buy a Leica q3

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For me it's the BYOD rail from Archetype. It's really well made and looks great, but having that long piece of metal directly in front of me has me worried I'll be without a head in an accident.
I can't think of any circumstance where your head will hit the top of a dashboard in an accident, and if it does, it likely isn't attached to your body anymore, so you've got bigger problems at that point ;)

Sponsored

KT_bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect Cargo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't think of any circumstance where your head will hit the top of a dashboard in an accident, and if it does, it likely isn't attached to your body anymore, so you've got bigger problems at that point ;)
lolol.You're right I might be overthinking it. I'de more imagined that it would come flying off in a collision and act like dicer. I need to stop imagining.

jayr1959

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK 2DR 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I can't say that I fully regret it.... I purchased the NIVIKS module that add front, and side cameras. I was not aware when I purchased it that I would have partially functional GPS. I have two work arounds. The first is to use my iPad for navigation and the second is the carlink device which allows me to use the GPS on their device vs the vehicle.

JR23

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Rear storage/security. Spent my Ford points on the delux security enclosure. It just didn’t have enough flexibility for large items although it was very secure. I’ve now got a Diabolical slide tray (very slick item) and a Goat cargo tray. So more flexibility but less secure. But spent way too much money figuring it out.
Sponsored