First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don’t remember them off hand. There is a thread about forscan mods with a list of setting changes here on the forum
Thanks. I was being lazy and didn’t feel like searching for it lol.
Sponsored

Dover157

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks. I was being lazy and didn’t feel like searching for it lol.
lol I know the feeling and would tell you if I remembered but I’ve also slept since then and the onboard buffer has been wiped

Last edited:

JimCA

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you please send me the FORSCAN settings for improving the stock rear speakers? I have FORSCAN so I figured it’s worth a try even if the improvement is minor. Thanks!
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/how-to-forscan-audio-speaker-mods.71145/unread

Above link is a good one. After tons of tinkering I concluded that for me, no speaker upgrade will do much with the anemic stock head unit, making the speaker replacement my most regretted mod. An aftermarket amp is needed to drive the speakers with any sort of gusto. For now I just fade to the front and ignore the back.

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/how-to-forscan-audio-speaker-mods.71145/unread

Above link is a good one. After tons of tinkering I concluded that for me, no speaker upgrade will do much with the anemic stock head unit, making the speaker replacement my most regretted mod. An aftermarket amp is needed to drive the speakers with any sort of gusto. For now I just fade to the front and ignore the back.
Thank you. I did do the subwoofer upgrade thing since I had a dummy sub and amp before. I got that Ford fusion amp for the sub upgrade, do you think that would do enough to help with the Forscan adjustments to the rear speakers to improve them?

Sponsored

Wark

Base
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’d say my regret is my Para Hex Grille. I don’t hate it but I definitely don’t love it. I wish I would of got a white heritage grille instead.
IMG_1821.jpeg
Nah, that grille is neat, haven't seen one like that. There is this mexican restaurant in San Diego called Lucha Libre with a wrestling theme and I thought of this when I saw the grille.

Ford Bronco No Ragrets- which mod do you wish you hadn’t? 1704717942906

(not me, lol)

I love the 'glades/ heritage wheels, and this truck is just enough white for me, a white top would be too much.

The restaurant is great btw, and believe them when they say the hot salsa is hot.

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two things - first the Ford deluxe cargo area enclosure. Wifey insisted we get something. Hated it from almost the beginning. A pita to open/close with convertible top rear window. Couldn’t haul bigger things and it rattled. It now sits in my garage attic. Second, Rough Country tailgate reinforcement. Bought it before I fully researched tailgate capacity. It does its job but it effectively eliminates side to side adjust of gaps between tailgate and rear fenders. Unequal gaps drove me crazy. It now sits next to the Ford Deluxe Cargo Enclosure In the attic.

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco No Ragrets- which mod do you wish you hadn’t? IMG_1632

My Hooke Off Road Steps make getting in and out of the Bronco easy for my SO and aging family members. They also do a great job of keeping the stones from pinging the side of my Bronco. They are perfect for 99% of my Bronco use case. However, If I want to go play on the rocks with the cool kids, I have to remove them, because I bent the crap outa them the one time I tried it.

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oddly enough, the mod I wish I hadn’t is the mod I love the most. Does that make me insane? (don’t answer that)

Lemmie splain…

It’s the Halo (Doughnut) Doors. I absolutely LOVE the look of these doors and every time I put them on I really don’t regret getting them.

But where I live, I can only use them about 3 months (MAX) out of the year. The rest of the time they are in storage bags hidden in the shop somewhere. They were very expensive to buy and to color match (BTW: pray you never have to color match Hot Pepper Red - ouch!!)

So my “ragret” comes when comparing the money spent vs. the actual use I’m able to get out of this product. Just not worth it.

But if you live in AZ you’d probably feel a lot different.

Ford Bronco No Ragrets- which mod do you wish you hadn’t? IMG_0022

jrobVT

Base
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Discovery 5 - Range Rover P38
Your Bronco Model
Base
Axel Back Ford Performance Exhaust - Sometimes it sounds ok on the cold start but more times I am looking to see if people think its a stanced 90s civic.

desibull

Black Diamond
First Name
Mahesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mods done to-date include a complete ppf wrap with ceramic coating, an onboard ARB twin compressor, iag steps..all of which I have no regrets...been thinking of lights, and roof racks a lot but given their costs really evaluating how often I would use them....so that I do not have regrets later...lol!!!
Sponsored