Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 3500 dually
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Greetings,

Like most folks - I have been holding on for a long time. (Badlands 2D, Non S, LUX)
Original reservation was 8/19/20 ordered on 02/24/21 then re-ordered for the 2022 on 10/19/21.
As of today (03/04/22) I still do not have a VIN or build schedule yet.
I called my dealer today to try to make some "buildable" changes but they (the dealer) would not allow me to drop the "LUX package" or even switch to the 2.3 motor. Apparently, "the system" wouldn't allow it. I was think that I had until March 7th to make some changes but, I guess not.

After the conversation with the dealer - I called FORD and they confirmed I still did not have a VIN or a build schedule yet.

I say all this to say this - Things are really getting WONKY out there! No matter what happens, I am still holding on to my order!
Sponsored

TailGunner

Badlands
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Greetings,

Like most folks - I have been holding on for a long time. (Badlands 2D, Non S, LUX)
Original reservation was 8/19/20 ordered on 02/24/21 then re-ordered for the 2022 on 10/19/21.
As of today (03/04/22) I still do not have a VIN or build schedule yet.
I called my dealer today to try to make some "buildable" changes but they (the dealer) would not allow me to drop the "LUX package" or even switch to the 2.3 motor. Apparently, "the system" wouldn't allow it. I was think that I had until March 7th to make some changes but, I guess not.

After the conversation with the dealer - I called FORD and they confirmed I still did not have a VIN or a build schedule yet.

I say all this to say this - Things are really getting WONKY out there! No matter what happens, I am still holding on to my order!
There is something to this. I asked my dealer to confirm my build before 3/7 and they had me sign the build sheet...again. I think the dealers are being told to keep the changes to a minimum. I had none to make, and the build sheet confirmed my price wasn't increased for the 2022.5 increases. Pretty sure if I made changes the price would have gone up. I am happy...but will be over the moon when I get a VIN!

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ā€˜1928 model A, ā€œ23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I went in yesterday to check on price increases (seems there is a ā€œrebateā€ for order holders) and found out my previous changes hadnā€™t gone in...they were able to ā€œreā€ update my Orider?

JuztQu3zt

Outer Banks
First Name
jhanny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 camaro 2ss
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Strange I went in 3 days ago to dealership and was allowed to add to my order with no problem

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You can cancel your order and reorder with the options you want ;)

Sponsored

Bababue

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250 lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I literally just changed my color at 1pm today

LABlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep TJ on 37" SSRs and 2010 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I changed my color on Wednesday after seeing my first green bronco with no problems. Also found that 2.7, Badlands front axle, MIC, and tow were the constraining items. I knew that MIC and tow were, but haven't officially seen the other two. I do have a "P" next to my order. Told that I should get a VIN within a month or less. I'll take that.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If they claim they couldnā€™t make your changes because the order system is not functioning, then that is one thing. If they are claiming you just canā€™t make a change to your order while you do not have a VIN, well that is a flat out lie. I swapped from the 2.7 to the 2.3 motor while my order was in the preview status.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If they claim they couldnā€™t make your changes because the order system is not functioning, then that is one thing. If they are claiming you just canā€™t make a change to your order while you do not have a VIN, well that is a flat out lie. I swapped from the 2.7 to the 2.3 motor while my order was in the preview status.
^^^^^^^^^This right here. They may be just lazy. It may be that you will need to go by your dealer, and have a come to Jesus meeting with them.
Sponsored