NJNMDoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know it’s just me, but I’m happy with stock stance, and won’t anything level/lift or bigger tires until I beef up my rack. As the saying goes; it’s only as strong as the weakest link. Anything else would be futile 🤔🤔🤔
Agreed- HOSS 3.0 has the Raptor tie rods/rack. Should be able to get to 37s safely.

And fwiw I agree the stock stance is not awful.

Likewise there’s a very valid argument to make against stuffing 37s on a WT in the first place due to reduced travel clearance in the well. That might actually be reason enough to go up to the 3” BL.
Sponsored

C00TER

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good point
To be honest I’m pretty impressed with my stock 2023 Badsquach

OP
OP
NJNMDoc

NJNMDoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good point
To be honest I’m pretty impressed with my stock 2023 Badsquach
I love the BadSquatch setup. I almost bought one and it was sold out from under me to someone for a LOT more ADM than I was willing to pay. WT 3.0 fell in my lap, got lucky. So I’m trying to keep the OE geometry.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ya 100%. The torsional forces on the frame could also be an issue if not distributed evenly.
Don't let me talk you out of a diy body lift...I love 'em. Just do it for the right reason and use equal spacers!. I guess I still don't understand why the regular leveling kit everybody sells won't fit a Hoss 3.0? Hoss 3.0 coilovers have already been mounted in other trims w/no problems, so I assume the mounts are identical. Same spacers should fit...unless I'm missing something?

OP
OP
NJNMDoc

NJNMDoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Don't let me talk you out of a diy body lift...I love 'em. Just do it for the right reason and use equal spacers!. I guess I still don't understand why the regular leveling kit everybody sells won't fit a Hoss 3.0? Hoss 3.0 coilovers have already been mounted in other trims w/no problems, so I assume the mounts are identical. Same spacers should fit...unless I'm missing something?
Perhaps it’s the assembly top? Not sure. My understanding is that Foutz and Fabtech are working on some ideas. But I don’t think they’ve released anything specific. I’m just watching the forum threads for updates from vendors, but haven’t seen anything.

Sponsored
OP
OP
NJNMDoc

NJNMDoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Perhaps it’s the assembly top? Not sure. My understanding is that Foutz and Fabtech are working on some ideas. But I don’t think they’ve released anything specific. I’m just watching the forum threads for updates from vendors, but haven’t seen anything.
As far as I’m aware most of the big aftermarket outfits haven’t put anything specific out yet. Maybe they are just doing their homework to retro fit their existing parts first. Not sure.

C00TER

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love the BadSquatch setup. I almost bought one and it was sold out from under me to someone for a LOT more ADM than I was willing to pay. WT 3.0 fell in my lap, got lucky. So I’m trying to keep the OE geometry.
Good deal

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's probably the fact that when aftermarket companies made these kits originally Hoss 3.0 didn't exist, and now they simply don't know if anything is different, but based on what I have seen (Hoss 3.0 shocks bolt on to any other trim), they should work just fine...although the amount of lift gained may vary from other trims...and does between other trims ie BL vs SAS vs base vs 2dr vs 4dr etc, but some lift to level should be gained and most kits consist of 3 spacers so its easy to adjust lower by removing one

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1" Level lift up front. Done

Sponsored

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting. What route did you go? You should start a quick post thread for it whatever you did.
Rough Country and others have a 1" Level Lift.

The RC 1" has a small spacer top and bottom of the Coil Over to keep it where it should be. There is NO change in ride quality what so ever.

Here is my 2-Door Sasquatch with a 1" Level Lift up front. Tires are an inch taller than the Original Sasquatch Tires. Still about a half inch lower in the Front compared to the Rear.

Ford Bronco Nope- you cannot level with a body lift IMG_0592

OP
OP
NJNMDoc

NJNMDoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Rough Country and others have a 1" Level Lift.

The RC 1" has a small spacer top and bottom of the Coil Over to keep it where it should be. There is NO change in ride quality what so ever.

Here is my 2-Door Sasquatch with a 1" Level Lift up front. Tires are an inch taller than the Original Sasquatch Tires. Still about a half inch lower in the Front compared to the Rear.

Ford Bronco Nope- you cannot level with a body lift IMG_0592
Right. That’s a leveled badlands. Not what we are talking about.

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Soooo, this was a big thing for a while with gen 2 Explorers. Google "sloped body lift". 5" rear lift was easy with a spring over axle conversion, but the front torsion bars were really only good for 2". Enter the sloped body lift. 3" in front and progressively shorter until zero at the rear.

For the record I hated the idea back then too.
Sponsored