First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Questoin for AccuTune, how much are a set of the 033-23-250-1 springs for the bronco? I have the BDS kit on mine and had my shop adjust the rears a bit to level me back out with my gear in the bronco. but just in case this ends up not being enough, i'm curious what the 250 pound springs cost.
Sponsored

AccuTune Offroad

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sasquatch 4 Door, Jeep JLUR, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Questoin for AccuTune, how much are a set of the 033-23-250-1 springs for the bronco? I have the BDS kit on mine and had my shop adjust the rears a bit to level me back out with my gear in the bronco. but just in case this ends up not being enough, i'm curious what the 250 pound springs cost.
I'm not sure what that part number is, but our 250lb rear spring kit is about $264
https://accutuneoffroad.com/product/21-bronco-4-door-eibach-rear-spring-kit-for-fox-2-5-pes/

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

pwaicon

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not sure what that part number is, but our 250lb rear spring kit is about $264
https://accutuneoffroad.com/product/21-bronco-4-door-eibach-rear-spring-kit-for-fox-2-5-pes/
Could I run just the springs or would I have to do the valving as well? Assuming I could just run the springs, would I leave the pre-load ring at the factory setting or would I need to adjust it?

For reference: I am currently running two ROAM 66L boxes (with recovery gear and some tools) with their mounts on the rear of my Trailrax...probably around 120-140 lbs total. Needless to say, I need to stiffen up the rear a bit.

AccuTune Offroad

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sasquatch 4 Door, Jeep JLUR, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Could I run just the springs or would I have to do the valving as well? Assuming I could just run the springs, would I leave the pre-load ring at the factory setting or would I need to adjust it?

For reference: I am currently running two ROAM 66L boxes (with recovery gear and some tools) with their mounts on the rear of my Trailrax...probably around 120-140 lbs total. Needless to say, I need to stiffen up the rear a bit.
Different rate springs will require different amount of preload, so yes it would need to be adjusted. You can certainly just swap springs, but the ride quality may just not be perfect with the factory tune. I cannot say for sure how it will ride with that setup.

pwaicon

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Different rate springs will require different amount of preload, so yes it would need to be adjusted. You can certainly just swap springs, but the ride quality may just not be perfect with the factory tune. I cannot say for sure how it will ride with that setup.
Thanks...I will order a set and see how it goes.
Sponsored