First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I purchased my Bronco Monday. The 42,000 purchase points showed up, but not the 20,000 we were to get for everything being delayed. Can anyone post the email we all got that stated that we would get the points? I think we will have to show the email to get the points.
Sponsored

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thought it was 200,000 points!

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
220,000. Only have 42k so far as well.

Not to be complaining, but if they can send assembly line pics they should be able to award the points they promised.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sure your dealer has to activate them for you somehow.

Important Bronco Reservation-Holder Information​
Ford-Logo.png
BRONCO™ SUV UPDATE
6bad187ae21023d65241f4da226b8cb6.png
Hello,
We know you are excited to get your new Ford Bronco™, and we are committed to delivering a high‑quality product as soon as we can.
As a result of the unprecedented effects of the COVID‑19 pandemic on our suppliers, we have updated timing news to share with you.
While we originally communicated that your Ford Dealer would begin reaching out in December to schedule an order consultation and place your order, this process will now begin in mid‑January and extend through mid‑March. As a reminder, your order cannot be placed online; however, you are encouraged to spec your Bronco using the For‌d‌.‌co‌m Build & Price tool ahead of your dealer consultation and save a copy to help when you place your order.
Your reservation* timestamp, and not the date that you place your order with your dealer, will be used to determine when your Bronco gets produced. Other factors for final delivery timing include vehicle model and configuration selected, part constraints, and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive.
In May 2021, once we review all submitted orders and can forecast production, we will provide you with an estimated window of when you can expect to take delivery of your Bronco. Initial customer deliveries are now expected to begin in summer 2021. Given demand, we anticipate deliveries to continue through the 2022 calendar year, with some customers getting a 2022 model‑year Bronco.
As part of your upcoming owner experience, you will have the opportunity to participate in our FordPass™ Rewards loyalty program. At your time of delivery, you will earn 42,000 FordPass Rewards Points (over $200 value) to use toward maintenance, service, accessories and much more at your local Ford Dealer. As a thank‑you for your patience and interest in Bronco, we are adding an additional 20,000 FordPass Rewards Points when you take delivery of your Ford Bronco. That’s 62,000 FordPass Rewards Points (over $300 value) to use toward accessories, maintenance and service at your local Ford Dealer.** We will share more regarding FordPass Rewards and its benefits as you get closer to taking delivery of your Ford Bronco.
If you have any questions, please contact your Ford Dealer. You can also contact Ford Motor Company’s Marketing Program Headquarters at 80‌0‑33‌4‑‌43‌75 or view our FAQs here.
Sincerely,
The Ford Bronco Team​

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

200k was for people that were being bumped from MOD/Dual tops technically.

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is from my email back in June.

• FordPass Rewards Points - In March we announced a 200,000 FordPass Rewards Points offer ($1,000 value). You can explore how to use these points to personalize your Bronco including several roof accessory choices through Ford Accessories. Your dealer will have more information on the options and can also explain how to redeem the points at time of delivery.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you had a MOD/Dual top ordered and were bumped.
This is from my email back in June.

• FordPass Rewards Points - In March we announced a 200,000 FordPass Rewards Points offer ($1,000 value). You can explore how to use these points to personalize your Bronco including several roof accessory choices through Ford Accessories. Your dealer will have more information on the options and can also explain how to redeem the points at time of delivery.
Do you have the rest of the e-mail? Pretty sure it was in relationto Mod/Dual tops, maybe not.

CFLBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I always thought people were joking about the 200,000 points because my email says 20,000 points, but IIRC First Edition buyers were actually getting emails about 200,000 points.

BTW - I didn't get my extra 20,000 points and my dealer doesn't participate in FordPass (fleet seller) so I'm going to try calling the FordPass Support number and see if I can get them.

*edit - saw other posts later (as I was typing) that it's for the specific top type.

Sponsored

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer didn’t know what to do but they’re the ones who have to go into the Ford Pass system to activate the points for you. Since my dealer was clueless, I called Ford Pass and the rep was extremely helpful; she called my dealer and guided them through process.

broncoky

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR CB OBX SAS & 2000 Lexus LS400
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I originally received the 42,000 points shortly after activating Ford Pass on the Bronco. The additional 20,000 points were credited shortly after. I currently have the correct 62,000 points.

Screenshot_20211021-201613_FordPass.jpg

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Email Recieved Jun 25, 2021

Ford Bronco Not getting Fordpass points Screenshot_20211021-201613_FordPass
You must have had an FE or Mod/Dual Tops ordered. Below is the e-mail we got if we didn't have any of those things ordered. No 200k

7fea0412-f7f9-4701-adb6-731da7dcb98d.png

Hello,
We're happy to report that Broncos are officially rolling off the production line.
Here. We. Go.
But the ongoing challenges with our hardtop roof supplier continue to impact our plans. We now have to produce more soft tops than planned and we won't be able to solely produce customer orders, as hoped. This also means a longer wait for those who ordered a molded in color hardtop.
Additionally, for the 2022 model, hardtop roof timing has taken another hit: our black, contrasting white, body color painted modular, and dual top roofs will now arrive in the 2023 model year. Until then, we can offer the carbonized gray molded in color hardtop as the only hardtop option for 2 and 4-door Broncos.
Like you, we're frustrated by these delays.
So, here's what we're going to do:
  • Price Protection Extension thru 2023 model year - We'll continue to offer price protection to all Bronco order and reservation holders (as of March 19, 2021) to ensure you will not see an increase in MSRP if you receive an equivalent 2023 model year Bronco.
  • Free Hardtop Prep Kit - Today we're announcing that all 4-door soft tops, beginning with September production, will include a hardtop prep kit at no additional cost. The prep kit enables you to order a soft top now and purchase a hardtop later. We anticipate that hardtop roofs will be available for purchase in the 2023 calendar year. If you're interested contact your dealer before July 16, 2021.
If you have questions about product updates or offers please reach out to your Ford Dealer directly or our Bronco Support Team at 800-334-4375. They're ready to help.
Rest assured that no matter what you decide, we're working around the clock to get you and your Bronco out into the wild.
Sincerely,
The Entire Bronco Team

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, I book my service appointments through Fordpass and still can't get points credited to my account. I will be shocked if they get it right when I take delivery.

ThrvinBronco

First Edition
First Name
JASON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco , 2019 f250, 2014 f350
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

i got the 42,000 plus 20,000 for my base ..
I'm suppose to get 200,000 from my delayed First Edition when i take delivery.
Sponsored