Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Platinum, 2007 Acura TL Type S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I went with this:
1692812984154.png

I just wired the red to Aux1 and Grounded the black. Lots of fun to wake up that guy on his phone sitting at the green light,
I know I'm resurrecting an old thread but, where did you mount it? I would love to install something like that. And I did learn to drive in New York City LOL

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know I'm resurrecting an old thread but, where did you mount it? I would love to install something like that. And I did learn to drive in New York City LOL
It’s wedged into the fender beside the fuse box. I hung the compressor from a single bolt near the aux wires (see the air tube).
Ford Bronco Novelty horn wiring to aux switch... IMG_3546

Philrod

Outer Banks
First Name
Feliberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s wedged into the fender beside the fuse box. I hung the compressor from a single bolt near the aux wires (see the air tube).
Ford Bronco Novelty horn wiring to aux switch... IMG_3546
Thank you for the photo. I thought it might fit there. That might be my next project. My issue is I like to have it go with the factory horn on the factory horn button. On my F150 I paid to get it installed because I didn't want to deal with taking the grill off to get to the factory horn wiring. After they did a lousy job, not using a relay and just wiring it direct to the horn wiring, I finished it up with a relay. works like a charm and definitely gets peoples attention.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you for the photo. I thought it might fit there. That might be my next project. My issue is I like to have it go with the factory horn on the factory horn button. On my F150 I paid to get it installed because I didn't want to deal with taking the grill off to get to the factory horn wiring. After they did a lousy job, not using a relay and just wiring it direct to the horn wiring, I finished it up with a relay. works like a charm and definitely gets peoples attention.
I didn’t affect the factory horn. This is connected to my Aux 1 - so for a ‘beep’, I just briefly turn on the switch.

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have mine setup on factory horn, with connectors/no cut. I also have it setup with my ARB Twin and a 2 gal storage tank. I have a few relays setup so I can flip a switch and turn off the whole air system and revert to factory horns.

Here's link to pics of the full setup. Horns are mounted under the rear cargo floor.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JK9DzkcMWQaB368UA

Philrod

Outer Banks
First Name
Feliberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have mine setup on factory horn, with connectors/no cut. I also have it setup with my ARB Twin and a 2 gal storage tank. I have a few relays setup so I can flip a switch and turn off the whole air system and revert to factory horns.

Here's link to pics of the full setup. Horns are mounted under the rear cargo floor.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JK9DzkcMWQaB368UA
Thank you tons Johnny Mo. How did you get to the factory horn wiring. I was planing on accessing it at the fuse box but, there is not dedicated horn fuse.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thank you tons Johnny Mo. How did you get to the factory horn wiring. I was planing on accessing it at the fuse box but, there is not dedicated horn fuse.
It's so easy when you pull grille and headlights, they are right there on both sides.

Philrod

Outer Banks
First Name
Feliberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's so easy when you pull grille and headlights, they are right there on both sides.
Thank you. I was hoping not to have to pull the grill and headlights. LOL

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thank you. I was hoping not to have to pull the grill and headlights. LOL
I've done it like 4 times it really is pretty straightforward. Easier than going through the wheel wells for sure there's like 25 fasteners there lol.
Sponsored