Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is it black on the sides of the letters or do you see the white/lights?
The black will be the same design as the white ones. You can view the listing with photos here

OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Today is the last day to order with the groupbuy discount on the amber LED letters! Add to cart here and checkout using code LETTERS before midnight CST

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
any update as to when the white letters will ship if the order was placed 11/17?

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

any update as to when the white letters will ship if the order was placed 11/17?
Same here. Ordered 11/18 and was told on December 3rd that my order should be shipped toward end of December. Totally patient, but looking for any update. THanks.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here. Ordered 11/18 and was told on December 3rd that my order should be shipped toward end of December. Totally patient, but looking for any update. THanks.
Coincidentally, I just received a shipping notice for the Oracle lights.

OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Chelupa_Supreme

Base
First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rapid Red Base 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@OracleLights any idea when we will get to see the amber LED letters installed? I just got my end of year bonus and I'm eager to order these things lol but I want to see them installed first.

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@OracleLights any idea when we will get to see the amber LED letters installed? I just got my end of year bonus and I'm eager to order these things lol but I want to see them installed first.
These started shipping earlier this week so I am sure members here will be posting up images soon.

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Feature from CarBuzz.com
https://carbuzz.com/news/simple-modification-adds-extra-cool-factor-to-the-ford-bronco

Simple Modification Adds Extra Cool Factor To The Ford Bronco

941864.jpg

JAN 13, 2022 BY JARRYD NEVES TUNING / 12 COMMENTS

Now everyone will know what you're driving, no matter the conditions.

To say the Ford Bronco is a success is an understatement. Desperate customers are snapping them up speedily, often with hefty market adjustments from dealerships. A recent article published here on CarBuzz confirms this, with Broncos reportedly lasting just seven days on showroom floors while Bronco Sport models linger for slightly longer, at 17 days.

Part of this buying frenzy has much to do with the Bronco's capabilities, but also its stellar design. Harking back to the iconic, rugged off-roader of years gone by, the retro styling and brilliant interior design mark it out as a must-have SUV.

With several trim levels and a host of options, building your ideal (and unique) Bronco is easy. However, that hasn't stopped multiple aftermarket companies from offering even more customization choices for the desirable off-roader.

Autoevolution reports on one such company, Oracle Lighting, which has developed a unique lighting system for the Bronco. In the same vein as the illuminated Three-Pointed Star available for Mercedes-Benz models, the lighting company offers an illuminated 'BRONCO' script.

At $38.75 per letter (excluding shipping costs) the upgrade isn't cheap. For the entire set of letters, you're looking at $232.50. Available in two colors (white or amber LEDs), there are also different finishes to choose from. For now, it's limited to white or black, finished in a matte effect.

YouTuber and Bronco enthusiast Eville Truck details the process of fitting the aftermarket equipment to the capable Ford. In the video, the enthusiasts go through the installation process, which requires the removal of the grille and its cover. With the front end panels removed, the original 'BRONCO' letters need to be removed. Interestingly, they're secured by rivets and not held in place by industrial glue.

Replacing the old lettering with the new LED-backlit samples necessitates more drilling for the wiring. A seemingly simply DIY job, the new letters are reattached to the grille with 3M tape. Before placing the grille back on the front end, the wires have to be connected to the preferred power source. This proves that it's an easy enough job for the home enthusiast to undertake on a Saturday afternoon without much difficulty.

The Bronco never really needed more road presence, but after seeing this aftermarket mod fitted to the striking front end, we have to admit that the backlit Bronco badging really finishes off the overall look nicely.
Sponsored