David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Here are some photos of the Amber Letters from @ basequatch on instagram.

IMG_6445.jpg
Can you combine with the Headlight Halo Upgrade Kit for a consistent front orange look like
O--BRONCO--O
? Would look good on Eruption Green Bronco.
How is the color of
--
defined ? Is this DRL ? When it is white and when orange ?
Sponsored

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can you combine with the Headlight Halo Upgrade Kit for a consistent front orange look like
O--BRONCO--O
? Would look good on Eruption Green Bronco.
How is the color of
--
defined ? Is this DRL ? When it is white and when orange ?
Yes, if you want to have Amber halos you can add our ColorSHIFT Halo kit.

www.oraclelights.com/products/oracle-lighting-2021-ford-bronco-colorshift-rgb-w-headlight-halo-upgrade-kit

Ford Bronco NOW AVILABLE: : ORACLE Lighting: UNIVERSAL ILLUMINATED LED LETTERS 1468-334a_1024x1024

The colors are controlled from an app generally and the white DRL is on a separate trigger which can be hooked to an Aux switch.

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When do expect the black/amber letter to ship? Thx
These are estimated to begin shipping in January 2022
😑😑 looks like February from the email I got today.
Ford Bronco NOW AVILABLE: : ORACLE Lighting: UNIVERSAL ILLUMINATED LED LETTERS 60859C87-C522-4FB0-A470-0B68CEC8BD62

If I had known I never would have ordered.
Update: nvm I didn't get the amber on black I got regular... So what's the hold up?

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Install complete.
Ford Bronco NOW AVILABLE: : ORACLE Lighting: UNIVERSAL ILLUMINATED LED LETTERS Oracle Grille Lights

Sponsored

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NormanBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cheese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@ORACLE Lighting are these the same size as the factory Bronco letters? Just wondering, because wanted to put the vinyl overlays on them.
I'm sure you have figured it out since your post is like 5 months old but they are NOT the same size. They are just slightly larger. I put some vinyl letters on tonight and they were too small. Most of it looks ok but the B and R dont look great. You can see in the second pic how the edges of the inner "loops" of the B, both sides are rounded on the oracle letters, whereas the vinyl and factory letters are square on the left side where the loops meet the straight vertical line in B. Same thing with the R. @ORACLE Lighting letters are cool though! and let me be clear, the difference is very minimal (for legal reasons i'm sure) but just enough that an OCD person like me notices with an overlay on it

I didn't look on here before i bought the vinyl and after the fact I thought to give it a search here. This is best post I found relating to this. If anyone knows where to get vinyl that fits over the oracle letters better, please holler at me!
Ford Bronco NOW AVILABLE: : ORACLE Lighting: UNIVERSAL ILLUMINATED LED LETTERS IMG_5115
Ford Bronco NOW AVILABLE: : ORACLE Lighting: UNIVERSAL ILLUMINATED LED LETTERS IMG_5120

Sponsored

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm sure you have figured it out since your post is like 5 months old but they are NOT the same size. They are just slightly larger. I put some vinyl letters on tonight and they were too small. Most of it looks ok but the B and R dont look great. You can see in the second pic how the edges of the inner "loops" of the B, both sides are rounded on the oracle letters, whereas the vinyl and factory letters are square on the left side where the loops meet the straight vertical line in B. Same thing with the R. @ORACLE Lighting letters are cool though! and let me be clear, the difference is very minimal (for legal reasons i'm sure) but just enough that an OCD person like me notices with an overlay on it

I didn't look on here before i bought the vinyl and after the fact I thought to give it a search here. This is best post I found relating to this. If anyone knows where to get vinyl that fits over the oracle letters better, please holler at me!
Ford Bronco NOW AVILABLE: : ORACLE Lighting: UNIVERSAL ILLUMINATED LED LETTERS 7296E3AE-300E-4452-9C40-60FC3DFA8D81
Ford Bronco NOW AVILABLE: : ORACLE Lighting: UNIVERSAL ILLUMINATED LED LETTERS 7296E3AE-300E-4452-9C40-60FC3DFA8D81
Correct, we addressed this before but there are lots of pages of info. In order to make the letters diffuse the light correctly and fit LEDs in the narrow portions we have to make the letters a certain size. Personally I like the white "stroke" around the letters! Makes they black stand out against the black grille.

If there is a vinyl company you bought these from you can ask them to reach out to us [email protected] and we can provide the vinyl cut file to fit our letters exactly.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lots more letters going through QC getting ready to ship out! :D

Letter4.jpg

Letter3.jpg

Letter2.jpg

Letter1.jpg
Still waiting for my order placed January 5th! I sent an email for another update and have not heard back yet . . .

OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still waiting for my order placed January 5th! I sent an email for another update and have not heard back yet . . .
Hey! Sorry we missed your email! Can you provide me your order number?

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey! Sorry we missed your email! Can you provide me your order number?
Emily is usually pretty quick to get back to me, even though it's never good news 😅

Order #43172

I know my letters are custom, but when I saw the pics above finally with different characters, I really hoped I'd be part of that batch I guess.
Sponsored