First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did my best to catalog the various OBX looks that have been posted here. I've created a PDF of the spreadsheet (see link below). If anyone wants the spreadsheet itself I'm happy to send it along or just post it on Dropbox for download as well.

The PDF is pretty large (132mb) because I included pictures alongside as much information as I could gather based on peoples posts. If you simply view the file in Dropbox it's in low res but if you download it you'll see it in its full resolution. I Hope this helps someone narrow down the look they want to go for as they upgrade their Bronco! If you don't see yours on there and you want it included feel free to post and I'll update the file.

UPDATED 9-23-22
https://tinyurl.com/OBXBroncoWheels

example -
Ford Bronco OBX Tire-Wheels-Lift upgrades spreadsheet Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 1.01.03 PM
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
dbattle

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Awesome, hopefully it proves helpful. It's certainly not exhaustive but might help lead in the right direction.

And CONGRATS on the OBX!! Have fun, post some pics!

tayyy

Outer Banks
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have spent so much time trying to find this info online, this is great!

I can put it to good use when mine hopefully gets here next week:)

Mikey D

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mikedelninno.com
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Really nice job. Haven't received yet but leaning towards Fifteen52 Analog White on OBX 2DR Racing Red. Just trying to figure out tire size. Think it'll end up 285/70R/17, although the 295/70/17 looks cool (don't know if they fit wheels). Thanks for giving me more sleepless nights, lol.

Sponsored

Lanman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS e-tron GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You can add my wife's Bronco to the spreadsheet.

Wheels: KMC KM544 Mesa 20"x9" - Satin Black w/ Gray Tint
Tires: Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35x12.50xR20
Lift: 2" ReadyLIFT

Ford Bronco OBX Tire-Wheels-Lift upgrades spreadsheet DSC09705
Ford Bronco OBX Tire-Wheels-Lift upgrades spreadsheet Bronco 2.JPEG
Ford Bronco OBX Tire-Wheels-Lift upgrades spreadsheet Wheels
Ford Bronco OBX Tire-Wheels-Lift upgrades spreadsheet Bronco 3

OP
OP
dbattle

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You can add my wife's Bronco to the spreadsheet.

Wheels: KMC KM544 Mesa 20"x9" - Satin Black w/ Gray Tint
Tires: Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35x12.50xR20
Lift: 2" ReadyLIFT

Awesome! Thanks, I put it in.

OP
OP
dbattle

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
bump...incase it's helpful to anyone.

Denis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I did my best to catalog the various OBX looks that have been posted here. I've created a PDF of the spreadsheet (see link below). If anyone wants the spreadsheet itself I'm happy to send it along or just post it on Dropbox for download as well.

The PDF is pretty large (132mb) because I included pictures alongside as much information as I could gather based on peoples posts. If you simply view the file in Dropbox it's in low res but if you download it you'll see it in its full resolution. I Hope this helps someone narrow down the look they want to go for as they upgrade their Bronco! If you don't see yours on there and you want it included feel free to post and I'll update the file.

https://tinyurl.com/OBXBronco

example -
Thx Dave, you rock! You also have great taste for Bronco, we have almost same spec, except I didn't go with leather :)
Just learned today from my dealer that it should be delivered Oct/Nov, and restarted tread search on tires. Your document is super helpful, thx for sharing it.
From everything I have read till now, max that can be done with original wheels and without any modifications is 275/70/18, and I'll probably go with that for now.
What is your final tire/wheel choice?

OP
OP
dbattle

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thx Dave, you rock! You also have great taste for Bronco, we have almost same spec, except I didn't go with leather :)
Just learned today from my dealer that it should be delivered Oct/Nov, and restarted tread search on tires. Your document is super helpful, thx for sharing it.
From everything I have read till now, max that can be done with original wheels and without any modifications is 275/70/18, and I'll probably go with that for now.
What is your final tire/wheel choice?
Glad it’s helpful. I haven’t fully decided. I’m debating getting new wheels in addition to tires. So many things to consider. Once mine is finally in production then I’ll nail down my decision. I’m just hoping it I make it in MY22 so I can keep my Cyber Orange. :). It’s just a car but when spending that kind of money it’s be nice to get what you’re hoping for.

Sponsored

El Jeffe

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco OBX, 2012 Maserati GTC, 2021 BMWx5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

https://tinyurl.com/OBXBronco

example -
Dave,
You’re awesome! I was concerned that going to 285/70/18 was only an inch more. That makes a big difference, but I’m looking for a little more, without going crazy. The photos and detail on wheels, offset and lifters are sooooo helpful. kO2’s are coming out in the 295/70/18’s and I’ll wait. If I make the switch, I’ll provide the photos and info.

OP
OP
dbattle

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dave,
You’re awesome! I was concerned that going to 285/70/18 was only an inch more. That makes a big difference, but I’m looking for a little more, without going crazy. The photos and detail on wheels, offset and lifters are sooooo helpful. kO2’s are coming out in the 295/70/18’s and I’ll wait. If I make the switch, I’ll provide the photos and info.
Any idea when they’re coming out. I look forward to seeing the pics! Sounds like a good option.

doink

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350. Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey there I am!

great resource.

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is really well done. I am currently torn between 285’s or some Sasquatch take offs… I appreciate the work you did to do this for everyone.

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The things people do when waiting for their Bronco to arrive...
Sponsored