First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I installed my Anderson top last weekend. Took it to show off to my salesman. He was comparing it to a HT version they have for sale. Even he commented on how the Anderson is so much better looking and better built than the OEM. You will not be sorry.
Both Anderson and TOR are getting good reviews from customers. I just got my TOR yesterday, and both the product and the customer service have been outstanding.
Sponsored

nolimits

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Explorer ST | 23 Challenger SP 1320
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went on a rant yesterday about carbon fiber fenders and what not being available but no hard top or modular bumper options and how Ford was idiots for not prioritizing those items.

I must say I am impressed. I’ve never had a manufacturer respond within 24 hours or less to constructive criticism. 😂

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I went on a rant yesterday about carbon fiber fenders and what not being available but no hard top or modular bumper options and how Ford was idiots for not prioritizing those items.

I must say I am impressed. I’ve never had a manufacturer respond within 24 hours or less to constructive criticism. 😂
This is what happens when you STAY PUMPED!

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you got the Bronco soft top built before September 21 you are still screwed. You don't have the hardtop prep kit.
Can I get a hard top prep delete kit? I have never, in my entire life, used a rear windshield wiper, on any vehicle. Be much cleaner without the stupid thing even being there.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can I get a hard top prep delete kit? I have never, in my entire life, used a rear windshield wiper, on any vehicle. Be much cleaner without the stupid thing even being there.
I have a feeling those prep kits are about to be quite useful on the for sale section of the forums.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just keep mine disconnected, its pretty worthless on the Bronco.

JLC64UK

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 21 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well isn't that just great. I was day two reservation and initially ordered with dual tops and then got the shaft and had to go with soft top only (with hard top connections). Talked with several @Ford folks at different events and was told that should be able to get it for close to the original pricing (which was much cheaper as part of original combo pricing) when it became available. Now its more than twice the price and still may not be able to get it unless you're one of the chosen ones. :mad:

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered opening week and have an early build 2021. I switched to soft top and got a prep kit.

I don’t feel “entitled” to anything but I do like that they’re more or less trying to have some semblance of priority by age.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would love a white top too! I think it’d be fun every couple yrs to go back and forth maybe. Not paying that much for it tho! Bummed they are charging so much for it
This guy wrapped it white. For a more permanent solution you can have it sprayed with white bedliner:

Sponsored

Mustbeheresomewhere

Badlands
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Chevrolet Silverado, 2022 Bronco Badlands 4D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So Ford made us early reservation holders switch to a soft top to get our Bronco built. Now, they are producing tops for sale and they are pricing it at market value. I get it but I think a lot of us thought the Ford top would be offered to us at a price that would be closer to the cost of a dealer installed option. I’ll probably wait a few years and get a hard top on my next Bronco.

Imaginary Friend

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and a Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Pretty sure, you could just Line-X a cardboard box for a hardtop...

I mean, in essence that's sorta what the current hardtop is. :ROFLMAO:

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs