Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Expedition, 4Runner & 2 Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

+1 for Eibachs. Can't beat em for the price. They also have an upgraded front spring option to help with the extra load on the front end due to your ARB bumper and winch.

Id be happy to answer any other questions you may have! We also have a killer price on the Eibachs right now, I would be glad to hook you up!
Thanks Caleb! If you don't mind would you pm me and let's talk about what you can do to help me!

-Brian
Sponsored

mritt

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

+1 for Eibachs. Can't beat em for the price. They also have an upgraded front spring option to help with the extra load on the front end due to your ARB bumper and winch.

Id be happy to answer any other questions you may have! We also have a killer price on the Eibachs right now, I would be glad to hook you up!
Still running a deal on the Eibachs?

Muffin Top

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, MK, KK, TJ, DN
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You are going to want heavier springs up front. I would not go with the Foxes.

Thanks, that would have been unexpected. Another surprise is that in the pictures it looks like only the rear springs are progressive, and the fronts are not (rear, only, progressive in stage 2).

I guess the real magic in the high-end kits is shocks/ struts with improved travel, so you can lift IFS without eliminating downtravel.

Searchdawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Supercrew Platinum 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I have a ‘23 4 door Badlands Sasquatch pkg. ARB Summit and Warn Zeon 10S sitting in the garage waiting for dry days to install. Yesterday, I went ahead and ordered the Eibach Coilovers with the upgraded springs and Zone UCAs. Panda has 15% off right now and free shipping. Hope to get them next week. I’ll let you all know the first impressions after install.
Sponsored