Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Expedition, 4Runner & 2 Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a 23 2 Door OBX SAS that I'm putting an ARB Bumper/Warn Winch on and in doing that wanted to upgrade the shocks on my Bronco. I was leaning towards the Eibach Pro-Truck Coilovers for adjustability but have an opportunity to pick up a set of Wildtrak OEM Fox HOSS 3.0 Shocks. Just curious if I should even consider the Fox parts or just go with the Eibachs. Maybe one day in the future I'll jump from 35's to 37's but for now staying with the 35's.
Sponsored

ElonMuk

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the vehicles
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If those are the only two options you are truly considering I would go for the Eibach's and some upgraded front upper control arms. Should help with the added weight of the ARB bumper, Warn winch. Best of luck either way

OP
OP
budman

budman

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If those are the only two options you are truly considering I would go for the Eibach's and some upgraded front upper control arms. Should help with the added weight of the ARB bumper, Warn winch. Best of luck either way
What other options should I be looking at? To the "Search" box I go! Should have spent more time there to be honest! Thanks!

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Eibachs do not ride as nicely as the Fox shocks but they do handle the added weight better.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure how you use the truck but the HOSS 3.0 shocks are going to give you a better everyday ride. I have the Eibachs and very happy but they are a bit stiffer than the OEM Bilstein's.

Sponsored

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

+1 for Eibachs. Can't beat em for the price. They also have an upgraded front spring option to help with the extra load on the front end due to your ARB bumper and winch.

Id be happy to answer any other questions you may have! We also have a killer price on the Eibachs right now, I would be glad to hook you up!

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a 23 2 Door OBX SAS that I'm putting an ARB Bumper/Warn Winch on and in doing that wanted to upgrade the shocks on my Bronco. I was leaning towards the Eibach Pro-Truck Coilovers for adjustability but have an opportunity to pick up a set of Wildtrak OEM Fox HOSS 3.0 Shocks. Just curious if I should even consider the Fox parts or just go with the Eibachs. Maybe one day in the future I'll jump from 35's to 37's but for now staying with the 35's.
I have a BAMF bumper and 10s Winch so extra 150lbs+. I took off my SAS and put on 6100s and they made an amazing difference. Highly recommend. jeepandtruckspart.com had them for about $800 for all 4. Used my existing SAS Springs.

ElonMuk

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the vehicles
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What other options should I be looking at? To the "Search" box I go! Should have spent more time there to be honest! Thanks!
It all comes down to what you are going to do with the rig. The Eibachs will help with the added weight vs the Fox 3.0 Hoss as you can go with a stiffer spring as mentioned by other(s) on here.

If it were me and you have the funds I would go with a 2.5 reservoir setup such as ICON, King or Fox (A/M options not OE options/ takeoffs from Fox). OME also has good options for rigs that plan to carry extra weight. as well

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a 23 4dr Wildtrak with the HOSS 3.0 and ARB Summit. Go with the Eibach's. The stock springs on the HOSS 3.0 sag with the extra weight. It's not horrible, but you do feel the weight while driving.

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You are going to want heavier springs up front. I would not go with the Foxes.

Sponsored

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

Searchdawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Supercrew Platinum 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Following…I have ‘23 Badlands Sasquatch and am adding the same.

OP
OP
budman

budman

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It all comes down to what you are going to do with the rig. The Eibachs will help with the added weight vs the Fox 3.0 Hoss as you can go with a stiffer spring as mentioned by other(s) on here.

If it were me and you have the funds I would go with a 2.5 reservoir setup such as ICON, King or Fox (A/M options not OE options/ takeoffs from Fox). OME also has good options for rigs that plan to carry extra weight. as well
Thanks again...
Purchased the vehicle for dual purpose. Giving my 16 y/o son my 2019 F150 in May and will use this as a daily driver and weekend fun chaser. I work from home all but 2 days a week in office and the Wife and I plan on taking her on some rides/trails along the Gulf Coast States, Arkansas, TN and eventually the parks in the Western States. Not planning on rigging for overlanding but will eventually add SOME other stuff to it. Our lab needs some space to ride so won't go overboard with it, at least on the inside so maybe add a roof rack system with an awning of some sort but that is down the line and not an immediate mod I'm looking at.

ElonMuk

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the vehicles
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks again...
Purchased the vehicle for dual purpose. Giving my 16 y/o son my 2019 F150 in May and will use this as a daily driver and weekend fun chaser. I work from home all but 2 days a week in office and the Wife and I plan on taking her on some rides/trails along the Gulf Coast States, Arkansas, TN and eventually the parks in the Western States. Not planning on rigging for overlanding but will eventually add SOME other stuff to it. Our lab needs some space to ride so won't go overboard with it, at least on the inside so maybe add a roof rack system with an awning of some sort but that is down the line and not an immediate mod I'm looking at.
If this is the case the Eibach's with some Aftermarket Upper Control Arms for the money should suit your needs.

I tend to overbuild when I do things but that is a personal choice.

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sounds like you can’t go wrong with the Eibachs.
BUT don’t drive a Bronco with the factory Fox’s first tho!! 😛
Sponsored