Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I feel personally attacked! :ROFLMAO:
Hmmm didn’t see that one coming? Maybe I should have gotten a stock Bronco and spent countless hours, dollars $$$ to get it looking good and highly function able with 35s. Lol 🤣😂🤣 Must be a Jeep owner?
Sponsored

law

Badlands
First Name
Larlar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have lost all respect for this forum. I read all 18 pages and there is not one word about the under body LED lighting.
I have seen people that like to "Wheel" at night so they put lights in their wheel wells to see where their tires are located. When I was younger, we "wheeled" to get to the kegger.
I'm seeing lots of mall crawlers rolling with these lights on going down the road. very sad.

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sasquatch equipped Broncos.

Too soon? Sadly, they will end up being the tool of Tools everywhere.
Hmmm didn’t see that one coming? Maybe I should have gotten a stock Bronco and spent countless hours of research and/or lots of $$$$ to get my Bronco looking good with 35s, lockers all the way around and with a great suspension. Lol 🤣😂🤣 Must be a Jeep owner?

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hmmm didn’t see that one coming? Maybe I should have gotten a stock Bronco and spent countless hours of research and/or lots of $$$$ to get my Bronco looking good with 35s, lockers all the way around and with a great suspension. Lol 🤣😂🤣 Must be a Jeep owner?
My vehicles are listed on the sidebar of my profile. Feel free to gander at the info readily available to you. (y)

And yes, sasquatch package is going to look ridiculous 97-99% of the time on public roads. Just the same as a Lamborghini at the off-road vehicle park trailhead is going to look ridiculous and out of place. Not what they were designed for.

VegasKoop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My vehicles are listed on the sidebar of my profile. Feel free to gander at the info readily available to you. (y)

And yes, sasquatch package is going to look ridiculous 97-99% of the time on public roads. Just the same as a Lamborghini at the off-road vehicle park trailhead is going to look ridiculous and out of place. Not what they were designed for.
Agreed. Ford has done a masterful job of marketing the Sas upgrade to folks that want a bigger truck.

stuston

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, 7.3L Excursion, Multiple TDI's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iron Cross anything

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hmmm didn’t see that one coming? Maybe I should have gotten a stock Bronco and spent countless hours, dollars $$$ to get it looking good and highly function able with 35s. Lol 🤣😂🤣 Must be a Jeep owner?

I guess I’m not getting it, maybe where your from is different? Not sure what a '51 Chevy Fleetline and '61 Ford Thunderbird have to do with anything, but hey to each his own.
I like and will put my vehicle to use, and frankly don’t give a shit what other people think. Maybe if you never leave the pavement it could be overkill but who am I to say?
Have a good one

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Who cares how it looks in any given environment? Providing a capable vehicle to the masses is the point if the Bronco.

My current vehicle, with mods comparable to a squatch, spends 95% of the time on the road; but saves my ass when not, or when public roads are covered in feet if snow, or through low water crossings that are high.

Despite your opinion, people in the real world may need a capable vehicle, whether they "play" on rocks or not.

Sponsored

crashmc2

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I imagine for the street you get more weight on the drive wheels if your trying to blow someone off the line. Pickem'up trucks in general are too light weight over the drive wheels to get drag racing grip. Looks stupid though 😏
2wd Pre-runner trucks do the same (not as extreme ) to get weight transfer to the drive wheels.
When I first saw this after I moved to NC in 2009, I asked a country boy friend of mine why they did that. He's a local, he said it's called a CA lift. Being from CA, you can imagine my surprise. I told him that wasn't a thing in CA (at that time). Turns out people were convinced it originated in CA. He showed me a picture of a prerunner and that rear squat.... Some hillbillies (I can use that term, my family is redneck af) thought that Californians LIFTED their trucks like that. They had no idea what a prerunner was or why those trucks squatted. He thought it was hilarious after I explained it. Good to see they changed the name to Carolina Squat.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I first saw this after I moved to NC in 2009, I asked a country boy friend of mine why they did that. He's a local, he said it's called a CA lift. Being from CA, you can imagine my surprise. I told him that wasn't a thing in CA (at that time). Turns out people were convinced it originated in CA. He showed me a picture of a prerunner and that rear squat.... Some hillbillies (I can use that term, my family is redneck af) thought that Californians LIFTED their trucks like that. They had no idea what a prerunner was or why those trucks squatted. He thought it was hilarious after I explained it. Good to see they changed the name to Carolina Squat.
Yep, must of mistaken a pre-runner setup & it's purpose. Glad I didn't see this Carolina squat when I was out there in the early 90's 😏
Sponsored