BabyDoc1012

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra, 2019 Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So…it’s been a while since I was on the build and price. I decided to cancel my reservation, timing didn’t work out. I will definitely get one in a few years. Anyway I thought I would play around again on there and I noticed they removed the lights from the list accessories that could be added. I also don’t see them on the Ford accessories site as well. Are they not offering them anymore? That would suck because that is one think I wanted from the factory, I know more expensive, but there are certain things I’d rather have done for me. Sorry if this is repeat topic. It’s awesome seeing everyone finally starting to get their Broncos.
Sponsored

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agree. I’ve been wondering for a couple months we’re those Rigid pod lights went. Can’t find them except i guess I could get universal ones directly from Rigid. Perhaps I’ll call them.

OP
OP

BabyDoc1012

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra, 2019 Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hopefully Ford puts them back.

SpeedTwin

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The tube doors are gone too. I wonder if the accessories were removed that would be customer or dealer installed?

OP
OP

BabyDoc1012

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra, 2019 Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can see the tube doors being taken off because they would be installed by the owner, but the molle bags are still on there and those could be installed by the owner as well. I would think the lights would stay because I am betting a lot more would want them factory/dealer installed rather than DIY. But who knows. I hope they return.

Sponsored

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not much of a DIY guy at all but thats one accessory I'm more than ok installing. Between the modular front bumper/mounting points and the pre-wired aux switches, it doesn't get much easier. It is a little odd they disappeared all together. Would dealerships still install them if you brought the part to them?

20210708_071403.jpg

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I believe those are late availability accessories, hence the reason they removed them from B&P. They are still on the Bronco accessories catalog.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The B&P site resembles the entire Bronco fiasco. The entire page is lacking in consistency. Tow option non existent one model. Door and roof bags not an option on one model. It is like Ford asked me to create their B&P page. I place zero confidence in the entire page.
Sponsored