Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So that chart says my 2dr Badlands, with 2.7, MIC top, front e locker, and modular bumper is getting built in 2037.
Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So depending how the points are calculated - if the "key options" are not counted when they're standard on your trim, I either have a -58 or a -85 and still got a June build. Therefore a high negative number is not necessarily a death sentence.

Wookiee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So depending how the points are calculated - if the "key options" are not counted when they're standard on your trim, I either have a -58 or a -85 and still got a June build. Therefore a high negative number is not necessarily a death sentence.
I’m a +7......🙏🏻

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands v Wildtrak is 40% to 14% on B6G but 22% to 23% in the gen pop. Pretty clear that a whole lot of normies just jumped on the "top trim" but enthusiasts really know what's up.
Ford marketed WT brilliantly. It's just a squatched OBX but by pricing it the highest outside of FE they reeled in a lot of people that had to have "the best".

Sponsored

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So..... long story short, your timestamp no longer means shit? I guess all the wildtrak and badsquatch buyers are getting bent over the barrel.

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This thread is a great example of being too transparent and presenting information to people who don't know what to do with it. Assumptions and misinterpretations followed by people spinning out of control are the result.
The chart and associated email show Ford is doing exactly what they said they would do.

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So really then if you ordered a 2dr even with no other commodity issues you still only have a small chance of an early build because of the MIC top ?

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey so when looking at the actual vs USOB think of it this way... They're both reflections of the general pool of Scheduled and the Overall Orders.

So the 14% of WT means that of whats been scheduled, 14% were WildTrak. Now compare that with the overall orders - 23% of that were WT. So to understand the discrepancy we see that the actual vs expected has a difference of -7 in reflection to the overall broncos being built.

14:23 ratio means that the WildTrak package is being scheduled at a 60.87% rate to the orders that are outstanding.... Basically anything with a red # means it's being scheduled at a rate less than a 1 to 1 rate for that option to this point in time.

Red = a possibility for delays
Black = a possibility to get your bronco sooner than expected

But as it's gone, we clearly know nothing and it's seeming like more and more of a lottery...
Thanks, I understand it better now. To an extent. Again let’s look at the Wildtrak. It comes standard with SAS, MIC, 2.7L, and auto. All of which are in the red (-). People are adding up points on here, but for a Wildtrak that comes standard with those commodities, I’m curious if it still affects Wildtrak as significant as other trims that added those options on. You would think the WT would be built prior to a Big Bend that added a those options on. That would make sense to me as it’s standard on the WT but optional for the other trim. Not saying that makes sense to Ford but it does to my little brain.

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What if you’ve already been assigned a VIN & build date?

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quoted message says "in May" not "by May" as the OP says later in the post. As we've seen before, that little word can make a big difference to people's expectations. Still surprised at the implication that everyone will get an estimated delivery window this quickly.

Waiting for Ford guidance to dealers on what to tell customers that still haven't received an email by the end of May. For example, I'm almost certain to get bumped to 22, so should I still expect an email?

Really strange that the tow package is such a limiting factor right now. Why the hell would that be?
The only official statement I have read is "LATE May".
It's in one of the update e-mails.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What if you’ve already been assigned a VIN & build date?
Then it doesn't matter since you have a build date. You won the commodity lottery.
Sponsored