bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are any of these photos available in super high res or am I just downloading them wrong?

TOTALBRO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really need that configurator to go live. Random inconsistencies in the reported information and what's being shown in available screenshots. Have a Wildtrak reserved but want to make sure I'm getting everything I think I'm getting...

For example, in the "Bronco Equipment Series" table (first post), the Badlands is stated to include Big Bend content plus a list of additions, yet all the pictures show it clearly has the Signature LED headlamps, which aren't actually listed unless you step up to the Outer Banks. Similarly, the Wildtrak is noted to include Outer Banks content, but looks to be missing the body-color fender flares and tube steps of that lesser model. I'm also fairly certain I saw a picture of a Wildtrak somewhere with the heavy duty front bumper, though for the life of me I can't track it down anymore. I'm sure there are a ton more, but I've only spotted those, since the Badlands and Wildtrak are my top two contenders.

The omissions make sense when an item has been explicitly replaced by another one or is incompatible with another feature (e.g., wider Sasquatch fender flares that don't come painted, beadlock-capable wheels instead of the 18" on the Outer Banks, etc). But I'm having trouble understanding the items that were simply dropped or added without mention. Sometimes, when an option package or configuration precludes the existence of a lower-tier feature, the manufacturer will note that somewhere. I can't seem to find any verbiage explaining that rationale in this case.

Last edited:

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really need that configurator to go live. Random inconsistencies in the reported information and what's being shown in available screenshots. Have a Wildtrak reserved but want to make sure I'm getting everything I think I'm getting...
Top color is #1 for me. We see a white top and I heard reference to "You'll pick trim, top color, ..." but yet no reference to a white top in any document I've seen.

Sponsored

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

it isn't available for 2 and 4 door models but you can configure the bs. config for the 2 and 4 door will be available in about 5 months
5 months is when you can finalize configuration for your reservation, right? The website, updated today, sure implies that the tool (toy) is coming sooner:
Ford Bronco Official 2021 Ford Bronco Info Thread: Specs, Wallpapers, Photos, Videos, Colors, Trims 1594831323680

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

5 months is when you can finalize configuration for your reservation, right? The website, updated today, sure implies that the tool (toy) is coming sooner:
Ford Bronco Official 2021 Ford Bronco Info Thread: Specs, Wallpapers, Photos, Videos, Colors, Trims 1594831323680
i sure hope i am wrong then. having the build and price sooner rather than later would be great!

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Official 2021 Ford Bronco Info Thread: Specs, Wallpapers, Photos, Videos, Colors, Trims 7201A744-AF5D-46B5-9C53-7C71D4CE2152

What color is this? Trying to decide between Area 51, Antimatter, Velocity, and Cactus Grey.
Sponsored