First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know this is a very old thread/post, but I was just at NV Offroadeo and all the (Sasquatch) broncos were running 20psi. I’m assuming they’ve adjusted things a bit since you went/posted.

Separately, I just took an off-road class led by some very experienced wheelers, and they had everyone with 17-18” wheels and 30-33” tires air down to 12psi, which seemed a bit low for non beadlock wheels. It seems like it’s a learn and “feel” decision, along with the specifics of your vehicle and terrain.

I’m thinking for low speed wheeling, my Bronco on 33s (and hopefully soon 35s) without beadlocks, should be between 15 and 20psi.
Yes, it is why I started my last post with "believe it or not" because I was just as surprised. But this came directly from the main guy who was leading the staff, I asked the question specifically about the pressure they were running he said 28 PSI. I have 35's on my Bronco and air down to 21 PSI and find it very comfortable with great sand traction, and it's an easier point to air up from, with little danger of losing a bead. 12 - 15 PSI makes me nervous, personally.
Sponsored