Grayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 bronco, 1974 cj5, 2013 jku Moab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed. Looks like this top has another removable panel over the rear cap? This pic deserves its own thread and some wild speculation
E1656977-FC43-436A-B149-F4C4977560E8.jpeg
It’s a conversion kit from panoramic Jeep atx,
Removes like a normal hard top
Sponsored

Fish512_

Badlands
First Name
Grayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is correct. I live close to this and watched the local Jeep guys claim this is all vehicle related. Then the driver and a few stated what all happened.
His top is the ATX panoramic one thats on this forum. Not 100% sure if its the same vehicle or not. Both that one and this one are black sas Badlands.
The previous day I hit a dead end of a black trail and couldn’t turn around with my trailer so needed and assist to get out. Then the next day I took a bad line and flopped her

Fish512_

Badlands
First Name
Grayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for posting. I'm a newb so I'd also like to hear what happened? What mode were you in? Were you using hill assist? Did you have sway bar disconnected? Did you have a spotter? Were you using the trail cameras? Did you shit your pants?
I was in a trail run, follow the leader style, back end slid towards drivers side, i steered into the skid then tapped the brakes due to not liking the line. Well gravity took over while I was on the brakes and caused me to flop.

Fish512_

Badlands
First Name
Grayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He's here! Glad you are ok and were able to drive it out. I won't judge. I'm a novice also and I know even on the blue trails I've done, there is the possibility of rolling over if I screwed something up.

I'm interested in knowing what happened. You might get some that judge, but I think it would be helpful for those of us learning to get some idea of what we can do differently.

I am curious if this was due to trail turn assist. It
looks like his steering is locked all the way to the inside of the rollover and he was trying to navigate a tight turn. In my experience on an area like this, where it is steep, off camber, and loose, using trail turn assist caused us to lose traction and the vehicle skidded to the inside, only stopping when it caught a rock. I could have very well done this same thing, if it was steeper. I'm wondering if he tried to use that to navigate the turn and slid down, then hit something and the momentum tipped him over.
I was 4 lo rock crawl sway bar disconnected
I took a bad line
Was in a lead follow group, was off the line and the back end slide towards my passenger side so I turned into the slide, tapped the brakes trying to stop sliding and then gravity pulled me down wile on the brakes and physics took over from there.

Fish512_

Badlands
First Name
Grayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think someone else mentioned the fabricator of the glass roof. They're out of Austin, TX. Looks like they sell a DIY kit for Jeeps. Maybe one for the Bronco is on the horizon.

https://panoramicjeepatx.com/

They also installed another glass roof on a white Bronco recently. Doesn't look like they service the 4 door currently.

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG
Yes panoramic Jeep atx does these conversions

zebraquick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kia Forte
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The previous day I hit a dead end of a black trail and couldn’t turn around with my trailer so needed and assist to get out. Then the next day I took a bad line and flopped her
Good to see you here and again glad yo are good from all that. I a going on there this weekend though on super tame trail to get my feet wet. I am just learning. Then in March, Off Rodeo.
Sponsored