Sponsored

Okay, hold on. X-Plan...what are we actually losing?

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you look at my table above?

Is that chump change to you?

Wouldn't you rather have that money to spend on accessories?
For what we're taking off the Bronco, they're pretty damn solid savings. Compared to some of the incentives that get thrown out there on other mainstream models with much less hype they're just okay. It's all relative.
Sponsored

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And also those savings (whether X plan or just getting invoice) may seem like small numbers to some but then Factor in the fact that there will be a lot of people going past 60 months with financing so that $1000 extra adds up to much more when getting a 3% APR for 60,72,84 months.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
NEWSFLASH

Just because Ford is not offering x-plan does not mean you can not negotiate with the dealer.

And you still have leverage because the dealer still wants you to convert your reservation to an order to help their allocation of what will be their second best-selling vehicle behind F150.

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
NEWSFLASH

Just because Ford is not offering x-plan does not mean you can not negotiate with the dealer.

And you still have leverage because the dealer still wants you to convert your reservation to an order to help their allocation of what will be their second best-selling vehicle behind F150.
THIS. RIGHT HERE. We have the power!!!

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
THIS. RIGHT HERE. We have the power!!!
Except in Northern VA and many other metro areas. Let me know when you find a dealer willing to even do invoice and reduce the $799 doc fee around here. No X Plan on my FE is going to cost me close to three grand more.

Sponsored

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Except in Northern VA and many other metro areas. Let me know when you find a dealer willing to even do invoice and reduce the $799 doc fee around here. No X Plan on my FE is going to cost me close to three grand more.
Be willing to get in your car and drive.

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Be willing to get in your car and drive.
That doesn't sound like "We have the power". Driving 5 hours to Stephens who may not get many allocated Broncos because they are a small non-metropolitan dealer. We have a handful of dealers nationwide who are even willing to go below MSRP. That's not power, removing X-Plan gave all the power back to the dealers.

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That doesn't sound like "We have the power". Driving 5 hours to Stephens who may not get many allocated Broncos because they are a small non-metropolitan dealer. We have a handful of dealers nationwide who are even willing to go below MSRP. That's not power, removing X-Plan gave all the power back to the dealers.
Try Purvis in Fredricksburg. They were responsive to me when I reached out. Maybe they'll make a deal to get you to switch. There's also Leanordtown Ford in Maryland at 3% off MSRP (so just over invoice) with additional discounts.

I've heard nothing good out of NOVA dealerships.

Sponsored

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Everyone wants a deal. If we as the consumers can get more for less, well that's the dream right? Can you still get a good deal? Maybe. If you are willing to risk it and walk away. But honestly, I'm lucky enough to be able to cover that couple grand difference thankfully. It would have been nice... but I'll just save a couple hundred more a month and cover it.
IF my dealer (who I haven't talked with since the first month) tries to be shady, or not work with me... well my paid off Focus ST is still fun to drive and runs great.

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The people who say X-plan is only saving $300 aren't adding any options or packages to their trucks.

Using the survey pricing, my projected build (4-door, 2.7 Squatched Badlands, Luxe Package, MIC top, towing package) goes from $60,530 (using a $650 Colorado doc fee) to $55,969, a savings of $4,561.

Fortunately, I'm going with Granger and the October special, so now it's at $54,267, a savings of $6,263.

Chris

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
NEWSFLASH

Yeahhhh, no you don’t. You have the choice to not buy there but all the dealers have the choice to charge whatever they want. They have all the leverage now and as we’ve seen here many dealers are looking to take advantage of the demand.
Sponsored