Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do I switch? Can you PM me your contacts details please?
do switch you have to contact ford directly I believe. sending pm now
Sponsored

basundy

Outer Banks
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Checking in from Broken Arrow here. I reserved the Outer Banks and going back/forth about the Sasquatch Package. I don't do a lot of off roading but, think it will help hold value.

BigCatKale

Everglades
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Everglades / 2021 Kia Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

y’all should go with seminole ford. they are doing 1k under invoice for me
That might be tempting. Depending if they make up the difference with a bunch of add-on crap I don't want or need.

OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That might be tempting. Depending if they make up the difference with a bunch of add-on crap I don't want or need.
add ins like what? I can ask them tomorrow and get it in writing. i’ll share the response here for sure

Sponsored

BigCatKale

Everglades
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

add ins like what? I can ask them tomorrow and get it in writing. i’ll share the response here for sure
That would be great! I would certainly appreciate it. One thing Granger is doing is making sure that you get what you order and aren't doing what StyleGuy mentioned below.
All of the dealers around here seem to charge 1500-2000 for add on crap like nitrogen, tint, protection, brake light flasher, etc.
Lots of dealers like to pad their profits with crap like this to offset the margin they lose through competitive pricing or whatever. Also, doc fees. As an X-Plan recipient we get locked cost for doc fees (about $200 if I remember, been a couple of years since i last used it), but taking a non X-Plan deal means if the dealer usually has $600-$800 doc fee that we would have eat that $400-$600 which makes the deal less sweet as well.

It's all little stuff, but in the end, can add up to paying more than X-Plan, let alone just driving to Iowa and going to Granger. From OK, that is about a tank of gas and hotel, so still less than $300.

Now with all the tin foil hat stuff out there, what I would really love to is an OK dealer than would put their integrity out there and even jump in the forums and give a Central/Southcentral/Southwest/whatever option to Granger and Stephens and let me keep my business at least 'OK local'.

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Edmond here, reserved a 4DR Badlands through Crow Moddie Ford in Burlington, KS. May go Black Diamond we’re able to use the build site. Either way, Velocity Blue or bust so going to be a wait either way...
Great choice, as i know the owner personally!

OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That would be great! I would certainly appreciate it. One thing Granger is doing is making sure that you get what you order and aren't doing what StyleGuy mentioned below.

Lots of dealers like to pad their profits with crap like this to offset the margin they lose through competitive pricing or whatever. Also, doc fees. As an X-Plan recipient we get locked cost for doc fees (about $200 if I remember, been a couple of years since i last used it), but taking a non X-Plan deal means if the dealer usually has $600-$800 doc fee that we would have eat that $400-$600 which makes the deal less sweet as well.

It's all little stuff, but in the end, can add up to paying more than X-Plan, let alone just driving to Iowa and going to Granger. From OK, that is about a tank of gas and hotel, so still less than $300.

Now with all the tin foil hat stuff out there, what I would really love to is an OK dealer than would put their integrity out there and even jump in the forums and give a Central/Southcentral/Southwest/whatever option to Granger and Stephens and let me keep my business at least 'OK local'.
sweet!!! i’ll let y’all know when i hear back. they’ve already committed to 1k under invoice and they’ll honor x-plan

C2C1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great choice, as i know the owner personally!
My father in law built the delearship which led us to them. Everett is always a joy to buy from and the hospitality and lack of any drama make it an easy choice to drive up there for our cars.

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My father in law built the delearship which led us to them. Everett is always a joy to buy from and the hospitality and lack of any drama make it an easy choice to drive up there for our cars.
Its certainly a quality spot to get a honest deal.

Did our father in law build a pharmacy in Burlington also?

Sponsored

C2C1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Its certainly a quality spot to get a honest deal.

Did your father in law build a pharmacy in Burlington also?
Very much so. Everett actually owns a house down here so nice to keep in touch. Very, very good man.

He didn’t do that one. Actually built for Walmart before the company lost its mind many moons ago. Then did the dealership in “retirement” when Everett asked. They taken great care of that place and it still looks great.

coSooner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Besides Seminole, did anyone have any luck with dealers in the OKC metro area? I called Metro Ford two weeks ago to see if they would agree to similar structures as Granger and could not get them to agree. They also did not offer much in the way of information, just "call back in October".

OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Besides Seminole, did anyone have any luck with dealers in the OKC metro area? I called Metro Ford two weeks ago to see if they would agree to similar structures as Granger and could not get them to agree. They also did not offer much in the way of information, just "call back in October".
damn that’s irritating

BigCatKale

Everglades
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

sweet!!! i’ll let y’all know when i hear back. they’ve already committed to 1k under invoice and they’ll honor x-plan
Any word this week on your contact? I remembered you saying you were going in to get something signed, so thought I would check.

OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any word this week on your contact? I remembered you saying you were going in to get something signed, so thought I would check.
haven’t gotten official confirmation of them not doing window etching and what not. so far all I have In writing is the 1k under invoice + x plan
Sponsored