First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Confirmed today that Jack Kissee Ford in Claremore is selling Bronco's and Bronco Sport's at MSRP. Spoke to a Luke Sontag (cell 918-688-1212, [email protected]), who followed up with an email confirmation. They're a very small dealership but he said they have over 100 Bronco reservations. Was very nice to talk to, unlike what I've experienced in Tulsa and OKC. I did not attempt to haggle pricing share info about any better deals.

I'm sticking with my Granger reservation at -2k, which is actually more than 4k below invoice for my BL with options, but wanted to share for anyone looking locally.
Sponsored

coSooner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called Seminole today and was told they cannot offer that deal. Felt it was worth a try despite the above post saying as much. Switched from Metro to Granger today.

RAIDER_24

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey, just discovered this thread like 4 months after it went radio silent! Iā€™m in the Edmond/Deer Creek area and I have an order for a 4 door Black Diamond with Sasquatch pkg (MIC top, Mid, 2.7)....although Iā€™m giving serious consideration to switching to a Badlands. Iā€™m excited to see a Bronco for the first time in person on Friday at our very own Auto Show! How has everyoneā€™s ordering process gone? Will anyone ever read this message? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

BigCatKale

Everglades
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Everglades / 2021 Kia Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Howdy and welcome to our dusty respite from general forum craziness!

I started Badlands, moved to Wildtrak, moved to Black Diamond, then ended up back at Badlands. So I completely understand the indecision process that youā€™re going through. That said, I ended up at badlands 2.7/auto, lux, Sasquatch, MIC top. I put my order in through my dealer about two weeks ago without a hitch. I have been super happy with been being able to dodge the shadiness thatā€™s so many on the forum have had to deal with. Hoping everything goes well for all locals!

I live in Tulsa, but the wife and I are going to come down Saturday about mid day and go to the car show then we got an Airbnb for the night Iā€™m just gonna hang out kid free before heading back sometime Sunday. Iā€™m really glad to hear that they will have a four-door at the event, even if they are roped off and you canā€™t get in them.

Blksunshine06

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 FX4 Screw 3.5 , 2000 TJ 4 cyl. 5 speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While I'm not sure when ill make it, I am excited to see the Bronco at the show this weekend! I have also been all over the place on trims and such, when I made my order with Granger I picked a Badlands. I did push it to 22, I would hate to be in Iowa when my new kid is born!

Sponsored

RAIDER_24

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Howdy and welcome to our dusty respite from general forum craziness!

I started Badlands, moved to Wildtrak, moved to Black Diamond, then ended up back at Badlands. So I completely understand the indecision process that youā€™re going through. That said, I ended up at badlands 2.7/auto, lux, Sasquatch, MIC top. I put my order in through my dealer about two weeks ago without a hitch. I have been super happy with been being able to dodge the shadiness thatā€™s so many on the forum have had to deal with. Hoping everything goes well for all locals!

I live in Tulsa, but the wife and I are going to come down Saturday about mid day and go to the car show then we got an Airbnb for the night Iā€™m just gonna hang out kid free before heading back sometime Sunday. Iā€™m really glad to hear that they will have a four-door at the event, even if they are roped off and you canā€™t get in them.
I hear ya on bouncing around with options.... I also considered a Wildtrak and still havenā€™t completely ruled out getting a BaseSquatch and keeping my F150! Who knows?!
Holler if you need recommendations about cool places to go while in OKC...

Last edited:

RAIDER_24

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
While I'm not sure when ill make it, I am excited to see the Bronco at the show this weekend! I have also been all over the place on trims and such, when I made my order with Granger I picked a Badlands. I did push it to 22, I would hate to be in Iowa when my new kid is born!
Awesome man, congratulations on the new kiddo!

Blksunshine06

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you! I am very excited to get new daughter #3 (we don't know yet for sure yet but my money is on another girl)! I am not ruling out a Base but the only color I really want is Race Red, I'm keeping my truck no matter what!

RAIDER_24

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you! I am very excited to get new daughter #3 (we don't know yet for sure yet but my money is on another girl)! I am not ruling out a Base but the only color I really want is Race Red, I'm keeping my truck no matter what!
I wish I could afford it! But Iā€™ll need the cash to make the payment more palatable......and the wife doesnā€™t think I need two vehicles for some reason šŸ™„. Girls are the sweetest; my daughter is a little angel compared to my boy!

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Iā€™ll take that over the southeast lol
South East OKC Representin! lol. Going with Big Bend if my dealer ever gets my reservation converted to a order.

Sponsored

Blksunshine06

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish I could afford it! But Iā€™ll need the cash to make the payment more palatable......and the wife doesnā€™t think I need two vehicles for some reason šŸ™„. Girls are the sweetest; my daughter is a little angel compared to my boy!
I understand completely on the finance and the wife aspect! Luckily my wife remembers that I had 6 vehicles when we first met, so 2 possible 3 is still reasonable to her!

RogueAce70

Wildtrak
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Edmond area

I reserved a FE through Reynolds Ford. I havenā€™t heard a peep from them so I don't know what theyā€™re doing on pricing. They were the only dealership I could get to work when reserving so I guess Iā€™ll see. I wonā€™t pay a markup though. I donā€™t really like any of the FE color options so I may switch to a Badlands or Wildtrak. Really liking the velocity blue!
I was also with Reynolds Ford but I decided to switch, I found a dealer in TX, that was offering $1k below dealer invoice. I spoke to Reynolds before making the switch to see if they would do anything on their pricing, I wanted to stay local however they said they were going to stick with MSRP. Iā€™m saving some $$ but making a 3/4hr drive to TX when my Wildtrak comes in!!

StyleGuy

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE, Jaguar F-Pace, GMC Denali XL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey, just discovered this thread like 4 months after it went radio silent! Iā€™m in the Edmond/Deer Creek area and I have an order for a 4 door Black Diamond with Sasquatch pkg (MIC top, Mid, 2.7)....although Iā€™m giving serious consideration to switching to a Badlands. Iā€™m excited to see a Bronco for the first time in person on Friday at our very own Auto Show! How has everyoneā€™s ordering process gone? Will anyone ever read this message? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
Iā€˜m also in the Deer Creek area!