First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was also with Reynolds Ford but I decided to switch, I found a dealer in TX, that was offering $1k below dealer invoice. I spoke to Reynolds before making the switch to see if they would do anything on their pricing, I wanted to stay local however they said they were going to stick with MSRP. Iā€™m saving some $$ but making a 3/4hr drive to TX when my Wildtrak comes in!!
I am at Reynolds myself....their Doc fee was lower than the other dealerships I contacted and itā€™s pretty close to my house. I had a pretty good buying experience with them before with a truck when they were on Broadway Extension but I wouldnā€™t be opposed to switching.....especially since I placed my order with a sales rep that LITERALLY didnā€™t recognize me 5 minutes after I walked out of the buildingšŸ™„
What dealership did you go with in Texas?
Sponsored

Getbent

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oklahoma City originally from Moore, Bob Moore Ford 2 door Badlands, carb grey, upgraded wheels, high package, 2.3 7 speed manual. First day reservation, first order at Bob Moore.

RAIDER_24

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oklahoma City originally from Moore, Bob Moore Ford 2 door Badlands, carb grey, upgraded wheels, high package, 2.3 7 speed manual. First day reservation, first order at Bob Moore.
Duuuuuude! Youā€™ll be getting yours pretty quick then it sounds like!

RogueAce70

Wildtrak
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am at Reynolds myself....their Doc fee was lower than the other dealerships I contacted and itā€™s pretty close to my house. I had a pretty good buying experience with them before with a truck when they were on Broadway Extension but I wouldnā€™t be opposed to switching.....especially since I placed my order with a sales rep that LITERALLY didnā€™t recognize me 5 minutes after I walked out of the buildingšŸ™„
What dealership did you go with in Texas?
Bob Utter Ford in TX

Sponsored

cybercoaster

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello all, have not been on this site much, just the main news. I am in OKC and ordered a 2-door Badlands high package carb gray. Camaro guy here and love the track but time for an off-road mud fun. Ordered from Wamplers in McAlister. Reserved day after you could and supposed to be first allocations from Wamplers so hope this year to get it!

RAIDER_24

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello all, have not been on this site much, just the main news. I am in OKC and ordered a 2-door Badlands high package carb gray. Camaro guy here and love the track but time for an off-road mud fun. Ordered from Wamplers in McAlister. Reserved day after you could and supposed to be first allocations from Wamplers so hope this year to get it!
Welcome! Iā€™m jealous, itā€™s gonna be a while before I get mine! Iā€™ve got a buddy here in OKC that sounds like your Bronco doppelgƤnger...heā€™s a 2-door Badlands with high package in carbonized gray as well (non-Squatch)

Ericei_64

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Edmond/Deer Creek area
Four door badlands
Duel top option ordered so Iā€™ll be a MY22

Honestly, not bothered at all waiting for MY22. Want to see what shade of green they come out with. If itā€™s anything close to what Toyota does with their Tacomaā€™s and tundras Iā€™ll be all over it

RAIDER_24

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Edmond/Deer Creek area
Four door badlands
Duel top option ordered so Iā€™ll be a MY22

Honestly, not bothered at all waiting for MY22. Want to see what shade of green they come out with. If itā€™s anything close to what Toyota does with their Tacomaā€™s and tundras Iā€™ll be all over it
Buddy! Iā€™m in the Edmond/Deer Creek area, also have a 4 door Badlands ordered and will also be all over that same green!

Sponsored

Ericei_64

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Buddy! Iā€™m in the Edmond/Deer Creek area, also have a 4 door Badlands ordered and will also be all over that same green!
Hell yeah! Letā€™s keep in touch on here, and maybe we can do some off-roading when we get our Broncos in two years! šŸ˜‚. Been watching a lot of ozark overlanding videos and hoping to get over there from time to time.

RAIDER_24

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hell yeah! Letā€™s keep in touch on here, and maybe we can do some off-roading when we get our Broncos in two years! šŸ˜‚. Been watching a lot of ozark overlanding videos and hoping to get over there from time to time.
Awesome man, Iā€™ve been watching those same videos and itching to get out there as well!

StyleGuy

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE, Jaguar F-Pace, GMC Denali XL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@Ericei_64 @RAIDER_24
That makes three of us on the Edmond/Deer Creek streets! I should get mine this summer or fall.