Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Been advised to reach out to the current dealer for my reservation, and the dealer I would like to change it to, to get it changed.

If not, I would have to cancel and reserve my booking, which means no Bronco till 2022.

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Been advised to reach out to the current dealer for my reservation, and the dealer I would like to change it to, to get it changed.

If not, I would have to cancel and reserve my booking, which means no Bronco till 2022.
Yep!
Sucks doesn't it.............i'm going to stick it out with my current reservation and see what happens.........if not then...then never!

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep!
Sucks doesn't it.............i'm going to stick it out with my current reservation and see what happens.........if not then...then never!
Lol...are reservations transferrable (Connor @ThatGuyatFord, do you know this)? I could sell you one of mine haha.

I have one at:

Pine Tree Ford Lincoln (never been here, referred by friend)
Erinwood Ford (SVT dealer, supposedly very good)
Barrie Ford (SVT dealer, I've been here many times, like the sales team, never purchased from them)

With that said, I dunno which I'll be using. So as of now, I wouldn't sell. But come December, I'll be getting rid of 2 of them.

R

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lol...are reservations transferrable (Connor @ThatGuyatFord, do you know this)? I could sell you one of mine haha.

I have one at:

Pine Tree Ford Lincoln (never been here, referred by friend)
Erinwood Ford (SVT dealer, supposedly very good)
Barrie Ford (SVT dealer, I've been here many times, like the sales team, never purchased from them)

With that said, I dunno which I'll be using. So as of now, I wouldn't sell. But come December, I'll be getting rid of 2 of them.

R
cannot sell or transfer a reservation.......................everything i have read

Sponsored

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

cannot sell or transfer a reservation.......................everything i have read
ah well. too bad. I wonder why. They're fully refundable. Doesn't make any sense.

You'd think Ford would rather sell a vehicle than give me back my $100...

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

ah well. too bad. I wonder why. They're fully refundable. Doesn't make any sense.

You'd think Ford would rather sell a vehicle than give me back my $100...
Ford Canada is totally separate than the US and we seem so screw things up here.......like not able to change a dealership which the US you can. by sep 18th.....they extended that just recently.
Is why i'm.........

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Canada is totally separate than the US and we seem so screw things up here.......like not able to change a dealership which the US you can. by sep 18th.....they extended that just recently.
Is why i'm.........
You set yourself up nicely!

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Is why i'm.........

Yes, TBH, its stupid and should be the exact same system. I'm going to keep trying to change my dealer, and if I can't I may just cancel and never rereserve :(. I don't see the value in have a reservation to wait till 2022/2023 get my Bronco.

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, TBH, its stupid and should be the exact same system. I'm going to keep trying to change my dealer, and if I can't I may just cancel and never rereserve :(. I don't see the value in have a reservation to wait till 2022/2023 get my Bronco.
I'm in the same boat as you. Spoke directly with Canada Ford and also go a reply email from them saying the same thing...........you cannot change dealerships, only US can. At time of purchase you can change anything, any model etc....anything. 2door, 4door and add on any extras.
stick it out, if it happens it happens. You can get your service at another dealership. What i did/done in the past.

Last edited:

Sponsored

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

just put in my reservation at the kitchener location. if the dealer in my town can do better thats where ill go, but for now its kitchener. 4 door black diamond as i cant afford the badlands. hell id be going base but it sounds like i cant get everything id want in the base.
Congrats
I recommend to reserve a second, with another dealership.......its the only leverage one has here on Ontario.
It's fully refundable anyhow!

Skifryan

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats
I recommend to reserve a second, with another dealership.......its the only leverage one has here on Ontario.
It's fully refundable anyhow!
Can always lie and say you have a reservation with another dealer. Reserving one now will delay delivery by close to a year.

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can always lie and say you have a reservation with another dealer. Reserving one now will delay delivery by close to a year.
Exactly, but he just made his first reservation just recently. If something doesn't go right then he'll have an alternative not far off. Sucks that we can't change dealership here in Canada. :cautious::cautious:

Nova

Wildtrak
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
velar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Am I missing something here? What difference will a dealership make? I mean your literally walking in to place an order you already built! You give them a deposit and leave! There is no deals going on anyways? You can service wherever you like?

Skifryan

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Am I missing something here? What difference will a dealership make? I mean your literally walking in to place an order you already built! You give them a deposit and leave! There is no deals going on anyways? You can service wherever you like?
Without being able to transfer you have no leverage in negotiations. If the dealer you chose wants to add $5000 or $10000 to your price tag, you’ll be shit out of luck.
Sponsored