Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sureeeeeeeee. You tell yourself that....100,000 reservations in 36 hours begs that what you say is not only wrong but delusional.

Honestly, what's the worst case scenario? I walk away, go with another dealer get a deal and end up with a MY22 :oops:
Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a price, an email and no deposit. It was not placed when I was there, only the Sales Manager or Office manager input orders. Makes sense your dealer might batch them. They did a draft, emailed and verified, then placed the order. Took two days, but there was no rush. They know their allocation and price, that’s suspect to me.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Read my previous reply...regarding your quote....you even replied a booty meme (getting screwed by dealer) lol. I honestly don't care on the price. I care more about certainty...yes its $50k or whatever, Yes you'll get it first delivery etc....like I mentioned before I've been waiting for this since early 2000...people have cancelled reservation for a better Bronco in 22...I honestly don't care for that...I want first release, I'll take whatever option is available...
Well my conclusion is that you have way more money to blow than the rest of us!

Good luck Cap'n!

OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Black Diamond is the 3rd most popular trim level of purchases here at B6G
model breakdown.jpg

Yup, but shadow black is 4% and Florida is in 23rd place....so unless you all are coming to FL to get a 4dr BD in shadow black.....????

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Honestly, what's the worst case scenario? I walk away, go with another dealer get a deal and end up with a MY22 :oops:

I'll be driving my Bronco long before you, you will still be "spending" or "wasting" time and espousing how you have all the money and time to do it. Good for you. Go with that. You got your answers, you gave us yours, go drive down to Pine Island and feed the dolphin a couple of Ben Franklins for all of us.

Sponsored

TheFuzzyBunny

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got my order placed with my Z plan. I know everything about my pricing outside of the final interest percentage on the loan. Everything in writing, and signed.

OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll be driving my Bronco long before you, you will still be "spending" or "wasting" time and espousing how you have all the money and time to do it. Good for you. Go with that. You got your answers, you gave us yours, go drive down to Pine Island and feed the dolphin a couple of Ben Franklins for all of us.

Dude, you need to chill out LOL. Initial post was me trying to figure out how everyone's process looked like cause mine was not what I was expecting as you clearly see. Hey if you drive you're Bronco before me, I'm happy for you! Like I said earlier I don't care at this point, I just want to be able to get it home ASAP and drink beers...don't care about options people bitch about, don't care about price, don't care if whatever his name is (the guy with the meme) says I'm getting screwed...it's been a long wait and need to get this done! And no, I don't have money to feed dolphins like you assume Hahahahah!! I thought we were all in this together??? apparently NOT lmao you guys are killing me.....

Last edited:
OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well my conclusion is that you have way more money to blow than the rest of us!

Good luck Cap'n!

I highly doubt that Judge, you have the infinity and the Benz ;) just sayin....

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Went into my dealer last night gf talked me into an auto ,left there woke up at 2:30 am sweaty called my dealer at 7:00 am cancled auto put in manual 2.3 sas.
While i was there i saw an f150 carbonized grey ,that color /shade whatever is awesome ,dont get it.
Saw the plastic badge on the fenders of the sport omg super cheesy.

Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Went into my dealer last night gf talked me into an auto ,left there woke up at 2:30 am sweaty called my dealer at 7:00 am cancled auto put in manual 2.3 sas.
While i was there i saw an f150 carbonized grey ,that color /shade whatever is awesome ,dont get it.
Saw the plastic badge on the fenders of the sport omg super cheesy.
Yeah was leaning towards the carbonized gray lol, wife also checked out the Sport...the badges definitely looked cheesy...that’s coming off ?hope fully the MY22 peeps would get a better badge

MasonPaul

Badlands
First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander and BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When you are done at your dealer, step over here, I have some premium oceanfront property to sell you in Arizona. I make you good deal!! Good luck and I am glad you have all that extra money to put your dealer's general manager's son through college for him.
That's great news for ya! What is the x-plan formula to figure out price? And what dealership did u use?

Thx!

Sparky32

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 series conv, Ford F150, Maserati GranT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This guy has to be trolling all of us right???? not trying to stir more KAKA, but seriously guy?? common sense is get best deal and get deal in writing, You will get your 21 model if your an early reservation holder, either at that dealership or another, but your arguments are pretty dumb man.

Plain and simple regardless of how much your gonna pay for it tell them you want it in writing before order is placed.

OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This guy has to be trolling all of us right???? not trying to stir more KAKA, but seriously guy?? common sense is get best deal and get deal in writing, You will get your 21 model if your an early reservation holder, either at that dealership or another, but your arguments are pretty dumb man.

Plain and simple regardless of how much your gonna pay for it tell them you want it in writing before order is placed.
When did asking for help makes you a troll? ?‍♂ If you’ve read this far then you can see my experience with my dealer is NOT the same as others, that’s why I’m asking for help. Not sure why you guys are flippin out on me when it’s the dealer that didn’t do their job? I’m sure someone will say, “switch dealers then” and lose my place in line for another dealer and have to call ford to switch etc...better off to keep following up on mine I’m assuming?
Sponsored