Sponsored

Ordered in December 2021 and just got my VIN and in production!

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2.3 L 4 banger and the normal transmission automatic not advanced -
Sorry if I missed it, but I don't think you mentioned if it is 2-door or 4-door . . . which is it?

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Itā€™s going great! Donā€™t be upset at me - I was asked what I did to get it ordered up quickly and it was just luck. Go and hate your dealer donā€™t hate FORD! They are building them in order - but you should look at things such as what parts are back ordered or constraint issues - then adjust it to get it sooner or wait for it. There are broncos for sale here if your wanting one soo bad - just pay the markup- otherwise get something that parts are ready for. The dealer is what is taking forever as they can only order a certain amount of allocations per their volume. And for you Itā€™s going great! Donā€™t be upset at me - I was asked what I did to get it ordered up quickly and it was just luck. Go and hate your dealer donā€™t hate FORD! They are building them in order - but you should look at things such as what parts are back ordered or constraint issues - then adjust it to get it sooner or wait for it. There are broncos for sale here if your wanting one soo bad - just pay the markup- otherwise get something that parts are ready for. The dealer is what is taking forever as they can only order a certain amount of allocations per their volume. And for you sir - Iā€™m Gonna brag some more when I get my bronco and driving it in person within 60 days since your asking and calling it bragging. Iā€™m just here to tell you how it is and it is what it is, bro. Yeah I broā€™d you bro.
Ford Bronco Ordered in December 2021 and just got my VIN and in production! 1643083008032

Sponsored
OP
OP
PlanoMatt

PlanoMatt

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Itā€™s going great! Donā€™t be upset at me - I was asked what I did to get it ordered up quickly and it was just luck. Go and hate your dealer donā€™t hate FORD! They are building them in order - but you should look at things such as what parts are back ordered or constraint issues - then adjust it to get it sooner or wait for it. There are broncos for sale here if your wanting one soo bad - just pay the markup- otherwise get something that parts are ready for. The dealer is what is taking forever as they can only order a certain amount of allocations per their volume. And for you sir - Iā€™m Gonna brag some more when I get my bronco and driving it in person within 60 days since your asking and calling it bragging. Iā€™m just here to tell you how it is and it is what it is, bro. Yeah I broā€™d you bro.
Sorry if I missed it, but I don't think you mentioned if it is 2-door or 4-door . . . which is it?
hardtop - updated 2.0 and 4 door

OP
OP
PlanoMatt

PlanoMatt

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
4 door - hard top (updated version ) and

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurai, VW Thing, MINI, smart, Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Sponsored

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

:rolleyes:

GTPrincessa

Black Diamond
First Name
Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ordered in December 2021 and just got my VIN and in production! Screenshot_20210804-052428_Pinterest

OP
OP
PlanoMatt

PlanoMatt

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First upgrade. Switch to 2-door.

šŸ˜œ
The 2 door is looking sweet! That was my first choice but I have my parents with me a lot of the time and lots of groceries - but no doubt- two door in eruption green would be my pick!

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurai, VW Thing, MINI, smart, Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The 2 door is looking sweet! That was my first choice but I have my parents with me a lot of the time and lots of groceries - but no doubt- two door in eruption green would be my pick!
Fair enough, you're good in my book then. Welcome to the forum.

OP
OP
PlanoMatt

PlanoMatt

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Fair enough, you're good in my book then. Welcome to the forum.
This thread has a Real Housewives of Plano vibe.
What is real housewives? You watch that stuff or lifetime? You may want to get out some - maybe eat a steak, or watch some Ozarks - get right bro!
Sponsored