Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey, I’m wondering if anyone has thoughts or advice on placing a build order at 2 different dealerships. Both have refundable deposits and both would just keep the bronco and sell it for profit if I decide to back out. I just placed an order at one but I’m worried they aren’t doing much to submit my build. Haven’t received an email yet about anything.

Are there any rules against this?
Sponsored

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they smell that you’re going to flip one they’ll void your reservation rights and charge you an adm fee. This is the loophole they look for to over charge. If you are willing to buy two broncos go ahead.

OP
OP
Shanesully

Shanesully

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If they smell that you’re going to flip one they’ll void your reservation rights and charge you an adm fee. This is the loophole they look for to over charge. If you are willing to buy two broncos go ahead.
I have no interest in flipping one for profit, I just want my options if one dealer decides to do some sketchy stuff or if they’re to “lax” with my order.

law

Badlands
First Name
Larlar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have no interest in flipping one for profit, I just want my options if one dealer decides to do some sketchy stuff or if they’re to “lax” with my order.
Hello new poster
I understand your question.
there is nothing wrong with having two orders. your plan is to walk away from one if you need to and let the dealer sell it. That’s fine

i would suggest finding a dealer that will work with you to get your order Placed and not screw you when it arrives. Negotiate the deal and get it in writing. That’s the key.

Sponsored

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe FMC will just go back to building them in order of reservation time stamp and people wouldn't have to play these games. Trust me, I've thought about placing orders with multiple dealers to see which one would get built first and canceling the rest.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You can totally do this. I did it but ended up canceling at one of the dealers. My intent was to actually order a soft top big bend so I could get my Bronco. Then when my real Bronco finally came in (which is loaded with constraints) I would sell the first Bronco. So it's not really flipping as much as a holdover vehicle.

If you're planning on taking whichever Bronco comes first and letting the second dealer have your order (or canceling it), you can totally do it.

There are many people here that have ordered multiple Broncos. You might want to use a different email for your second order just to keep everything straight. Plus they would actually let you do the off rodeo 2x :)
Sponsored