Sponsored

Ordering lead time - what's it like now?

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yep, I have a F150 Raptor I filled up today. Not the worst way to spend $130.00 I guess. It averages over 18mpg. Hard to believe a smaller suv with a smaller engine with less horse power gets worse mileage.
drove from Vegas to Redlands Ca today like I do ever Saturday in my KL and I usually get 21 mpg and only use about 75% of a tank but it was so windy I only got 15mpg and used a whole tank of gas and gas went up 70 cents this week to 5.20 for 87 octane.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yep, I have a F150 Raptor I filled up today. Not the worst way to spend $130.00 I guess. It averages over 18mpg. Hard to believe a smaller suv with a smaller engine with less horse power gets worse mileage.
Filling up the old Lightning’s two 17 gallon tanks was fun back in ‘08 when gas what it is now. And that was premium and got 10-12 mpg. It was fun to drive though. Glad to be replacing it with a gas sipping 15 mpg Bronco. 😎

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tens of thousands of us have zero bronco still
I quit telling people I was getting a Bronco a long time ago. I got tired of them looking at me with a surprised look on their face and saying “ didn’t you order that about 2 years ago.”

Sponsored

Pootypoot

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, I didn't realize people were still waiting. Sorry to hear that, the hype is real though...

I'll wait to get my 23' order in then...
Yep, Ford removed reservation timestamp importance. Now they just send Broncos to whatever dealers sell the most of their cars. So tens of thousands of us wait with reservations while Karen gets her vin for her 4 door soft top she ordered in February of 22’.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, Ford removed reservation timestamp importance. Now they just send Broncos to whatever dealers sell the most of their cars. So tens of thousands of us wait with reservations while Karen gets her vin for her 4 door soft top she ordered in February of 22’.
Yep, I'm striving to be Karen with a second order. Placed in February. At a top 10 national dealer.

When I get the nod, if my ride has a dealer sticker placed on it, I WILL be speaking with the manager!

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The same fiasco will play out with the new Ford lightning . For a company that wants to move to more customer orders and less on dealer lots, Ford is the poster boy of what not to do.

OP
OP
KyleQ

KyleQ

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
and a large portion of those reserved within the first few hours of reveal with not a peep.
Seriously? Hot damn that really sucks! I would have figured all of those folks would have gotten theirs by now.

OP
OP
KyleQ

KyleQ

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, let this thread be a time capsule on how long it takes to get a Bronco in early 22`.

Ford Bronco Ordering lead time - what's it like now? 1646713397235

Ford Bronco Ordering lead time - what's it like now? 1646713417951
Sponsored