Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I didn't see mention of it here, but the B roll video seems to be up on you tube now, pretty cool!

Thanks for posting that! much more along the lines of the type of offroading I would do lol
Sponsored

FixItQuick

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Lifted F150 SuperCrew K&N intake, Magnaflow Exhaust.; 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee woods beater; 2015 Chevy Volt
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I hope they have some sort of metal mesh rear side window replacement panels. That would be the ticket for transporting the dogs with a cargo divider behind the rear seats.

RioDon21

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Iā€™ve got my heart set on the two door black diamond but Iā€™m loving the modular hard top option, considering my dog will be in the back with the seats down and heā€™ll need those windows for some air.

Since Iā€™m not interested in an outer banks, I should be able to purchase a factory modular hard top after taking delivery and just pop it on, right?

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford working hard to take my money...............so take it already!

Sponsored

Spencer

Outer Banks
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great info, thank you!

Call me crazy, but I think there will be plenty of truck room in the 2DR

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So Iā€™ve just read all 18 pages of posts and 3/4 of it was concerned with the size of the cargo space. Is this really a deciding factor on the purchase of this Bronco? I mean, you can fit what you can fit right. I mean I get the rear leg room query but the cargo space.
When it's the family hauler and wife wants a tahoe for a family of 4 + dog....probably a lot of other dads out there that are trying to pass off their toy as the family truckster.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OK CSI nerds from a few months back, work your magic.

If I had to guess, an oil jug or (more likely) antifreeze jug (shown in top pic) is what? About 8"-10" wide? Therefor possibly giving us between 16"-20" (estimated) behind the seats in the 2 door? Can maybe stretch it to 24"????

As for the 4 door pic, who has their best guess on the size of the rear window to the Bronco? It's shown sitting in the floor in 2nd pic with maybe 4"-6" of extra space on the floor.

I'll await the enginerds responses ?
The fact that the storage capacity behind the back seats is listed as:

Behind 2nd row (maximum) (cu. ft.)23.635.6

This tells me the 2x4x3=24 cu/ft for the 2 door. Seems accurate.

This tells me 2.5x4x3=30 cu/ft for the 4 door. Seems inaccurate.

Doing some amazingly complicated math, I came up with this:

3x4x3=36 cu/ft for the 4 door. So based on my scientific theory, quantum mathematics, and looking at the pictures and thinking this guys measurements aren't exactly right I have deduced the 4 door storage area as about 3 x 4 x 3 = 36 cu/ft, or about 50% larger storage than a 2 door.

Mike
Part-Time Theoretical Physicist
Part-Time Quantum Mathematician
Full-Time Wise-ass
Pretty-Good Guesser

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They did not. Ideally I would have brought my tape measure to record a step in height.
Could you say if you'd have to step up into the cab or just slide in?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So Iā€™ve just read all 18 pages of posts and 3/4 of it was concerned with the size of the cargo space. Is this really a deciding factor on the purchase of this Bronco? I mean, you can fit what you can fit right. I mean I get the rear leg room query but the cargo space.
Anyway, one of the coolest things I got from the Q&A was that when you upgrade for the better bash plate you get rock rails also! Am I the only one excited about that? Or am I the only one that didnā€™t already know that. Or did I miss read that entirely? ?

I get the other way. Why would someone buying the 2dr care about leg room? If they are that concerned about their back passengers, they're probably buying the 4dr.
My Bronco will be for 2 only, so the only concern I have behind the front seat is cargo room. No rear seats, not concern about leg room.

Yeah, the rails come with the skids, but my guess is there will be plenty of factory takeoffs to buy if you just want the rails. Some people don't want something bolted to the body and will get proper sliders.

Sponsored

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

GADS....all them goodies, bank accounts shuddering at the prospect. Next time I hear the all to often complaint "...gee what ever happened to all the fun in the world?...."

Well, by golly some of it is coming back reeeeeeal soon!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great stuff Doug. Thanks again for all the updates. The more I see the Sport, the more I like it. While I prefer the Bronco/Bronco I can see how the smaller Sport will fit nicely into the line up.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here's a quick job on MS Paint. Red lines are carried over from the width of the 35" squatch tire. So looks like maybe 33/34" depth at load floor after accounting for the thickness of the rear tailgate
Ford Bronco Our Q&A (and Photos) From the First 2021 Bronco Ride Along Event Untitled

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw the four piece option, which looks like T tops (old school) for the driver and passenger, but the 6 piece I'm assuming would be the same style (t-top) as the front section, but for the center piece of the 4 door?

Ford Bronco Our Q&A (and Photos) From the First 2021 Bronco Ride Along Event Untitled
I think the middle pieces connect to the clam shell with latches so they have at least three connecting points

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wait, so when I take the doors off, I lose speakers?
We've seen the doors many times. No speakers in them. The speakers are in the corners of the front dash (1 in the middle with the 10 speaker B&O), and the pods on the back rollbar (Plus sub in the back fender well on the B&O). Assumption is either the front or the back pods are tweeter/woofer components so they equate to 6 speakers and possibly both for the 10 speakers.
Sponsored