First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello- I want to say thank you in advance for your help. I'm hoping to get my Bronco any day now and I was going to get bigger tires put on. Looking to keep the same rims and add BF Goodrich All-Terrain KO2 285/65r/18. My question is does anyone have similar and did they have to add a lift, remove crash bars or modify in any other way, or will they fit without any modifications? Also do you have pictures that you don't mind sharing? I'm looking for a little bulkier look to the Bronco. Again I really appreciate your help and suggestions.
Sponsored

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You'll have no issues. I'm running the stock Badlands setup which run just a tad under 33" and didn't need to modify anything

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello- I want to say thank you in advance for your help. I'm hoping to get my Bronco any day now and I was going to get bigger tires put on. Looking to keep the same rims and add BF Goodrich All-Terrain KO2 285/65r/18. My question is does anyone have similar and did they have to add a lift, remove crash bars or modify in any other way, or will they fit without any modifications? Also do you have pictures that you don't mind sharing? I'm looking for a little bulkier look to the Bronco. Again I really appreciate your help and suggestions.
No problems with my 275/65R18 Toyos. You’ll be blown away with how much better your OBX looks with the right tires!

scottyrs

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape SEL, 2018 Ford Expedition Max Ltd
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went with the General Grabber A/TX 275/70/18's on my obx (no lift, no crash bar removal or any other mods)
I'm very happy with the performance and look over the stocks.

IMG_1188.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1193.jpg

IMG_1194.jpg

BOX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X7, Model S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
275/70/18 Grabbers same as scottyrs with no mods - also had the wheels powder coated satin black and replaced the silver lugs with OEM black lugs

Bronco OBX grabber.jpg

OBX grabber 2.jpg

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you use the search function, choose google because it's better, you will find tons of threads and pictures on this. I have 33" KO2s on mine.

WaitingForMyBroncoHTX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
275/70/18 Grabbers same as scottyrs with no mods - also had the wheels powder coated satin black and replaced the silver lugs with OEM black lugs

Ford Bronco Outer Banks non-sas with Larger Tires - help OBX grabber 2

Ford Bronco Outer Banks non-sas with Larger Tires - help OBX grabber 2
This set up looks exactly what I want to do with mine once I get it... How is the ride on the highways with those tires compared to stock? Mine will be used as a daily driver with mainly highway miles.
Sponsored