First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well looks like ob does not come standard with auto trans, so price gap just increased between these too, I’m back to bb with mid and 2.7/auto

36D81B29-35A9-4184-A975-C721EB208B02.png
I believe it is the trail control that is the option. It requires the auto transmission. Auto is standrard. See attached.
Ford Bronco Outer Banks or Big Bend - Price difference 20200918_232217
Ford Bronco Outer Banks or Big Bend - Price difference 20200918_232158
Sponsored

SixMileSC

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLK, Subaru Outback, Mazda Miata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I was doing the math on the difference between Outer Banks and Big Bend...and found that Outer Banks isnt that much more expensive.

Big Bend Base Price: $33,385
6 Cylinder + Auto: 3,500
Mid Package: $1,600

Total (w/o destination charge: $38,485

Outer Banks Base Price: $38, 955
6 Cylinder: $1,600 (auto is standard)
Mid Package: $0 (Mid Package is Standard)

Total: $40,555.00

So Outer Banks is only $2,070 more and you have the option to get leather which I think would be approx $1,000-$1,500.

I am leaning towards the Outer Banks now. Will finalize once Build and Price is out and prices difference is finalized.
We want the manual. It's frustrating: can't get leather in Big Bend, can't get manual in Outer Banks. Are we alone feeling this way?

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We want the manual. It's frustrating: can't get leather in Big Bend, can't get manual in Outer Banks. Are we alone feeling this way?
We're in the same weird middle ground. We want the manual, but i want the extra sound deadening that the OB has, along with some stuff like the signature lighting and mirror caps. If we end up going 2.7L, then we'll get the OB and yank of the step rails and put sliders that someone wants to get rid of for frame mounted ones, etc. B&P will dictate most of it.

SixMileSC

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLK, Subaru Outback, Mazda Miata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We're in the same weird middle ground. We want the manual, but i want the extra sound deadening that the OB has, along with some stuff like the signature lighting and mirror caps. If we end up going 2.7L, then we'll get the OB and yank of the step rails and put sliders that someone wants to get rid of for frame mounted ones, etc. B&P will dictate most of it.
Am I reading this right? If I want both leather seats and a manual transmission I have to go all the way up to Badlands? That's crazy. I hope when the build sheet comes out it will be the case that leather can be optioned onto the Big Bend.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Am I reading this right? If I want both leather seats and a manual transmission I have to go all the way up to Badlands? That's crazy. I hope when the build sheet comes out it will be the case that leather can be optioned onto the Big Bend.
As far as we know to this point, yes, you would have to go to Badlands to get the leather.
Sponsored