Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If memory served, somebody did a spray out of the green here on B6g based on the paint code.

That looks similar, however, the color flop on the plastics appears to give it more of a yellow hue to the flake and not quite as dark out of light.

If either of these greens were offered across the model range instead of just a Heritage Edition color, I would switch my Bronco Badlands from Race Red to this even though the 2-doors look a bit better in bright colors than the why-so-many-doors.

Edit:

Link to previous thread: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/💚-update-everglades-green-confirmed-by-levine-ford-teases-green-color-for-2022-bronco.16108/

Ford Bronco Overland Green Confirmed For 2022 Bronco? 613611

more doors for more who....ehhh nevermind

OP
OP
Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice, reminds me of Dark Jade Metallic on my '78 Ford. Pic isn't of mine but same year/body style
Here's a tidbit. Before Everglades Green was teased, a little bird overheard a group of Ford reps at the KoH referring to the green as being very close to Dark Jade Metallic. I'm just a crazy guy feeding the birds in the park.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think Britany Blue and Boxwood Green would send people over the moon. You would have a large number of people code99 immediately.
Too bad @ Ford Motor Company can’t figure that out. Seems I remember they didn’t think there would be a demand for white tops either. #Clueless

Sponsored

Its Brawnco

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Raptor, 1978 F100, 2016 Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here's a tidbit. Before Everglades Green was teased, a little bird overheard a group of Ford reps at the KoH referring to the green as being very close to Dark Jade Metallic. I'm just a crazy guy feeding the birds in the park.
Lol don't get my hopes up like that, it was always a dream of mine to have a matching '78 Bronco in the garage, but a matching '22-'23 Bronco would be just as cool. It's really a great color, metal flakes light up in the sun like AMB, but not as dark in the shade

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not sure how credible the source is. But early in the spring, it was called Everglades Green which then became Eruption Green. It seems Ford has settled on Overland Green as the name.
I think the Everglades name was just wishful thinking from a B6G member.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It was probably this thread I was remembering:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/everglades-green-2022-bronco-heritage-edition-renders-☘.16276/

Those are quality renders from @Bellebracht! Wonder how much darker that green would be in person with a MIC top? Either way, getting some white steelies for off road duty with 37" tires would be killer on that green.
Shit yea. Sharp.
you getta vinny yet Ricky?
I’d consider this green if my 11pm ass doesn’t getta ‘21…. Which’d be nuts IMO but 🤷‍♂️

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Shit yea. Sharp.
you getta vinny yet Ricky?
I’d consider this green if my 11pm ass doesn’t getta ‘21…. Which’d be nuts IMO but 🤷‍♂️
Ford can't just go around giving the celebrities their VIN's first. A few strings were pulled and a charity concert scheduled just to get an allocation from my dealership. After that, i'm no different than the rest of you, I put my pants on one leg at a time as well.
Sponsored