First Name
Aidan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the nice video. Hope those scratches down the side were just in the dust. I'm more scared of that than I am the obstacles in the road. I'll definitely need to add Big Bend NP to my list.
Yeah thank God they were just dust. Every time I got out I would run my finger down the paint to see if the scratches would come off.. thankfully they all did!
Sponsored

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just curious, does your Bronco have the 2.7 or 2.3 liter engine?

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

great video! I was in Big Bend last month and did River Rd trail in my 2WD GMC Sierra. Had to turn around 30 miles in bc a motocross guy broke his leg. Definitely wanting to go back and do it again when I get my Bronco

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey there!
This will be my first post to Bronco6G, although I’ve been following for a while.

I’ve got a 2021 Outer Banks, and I’m using it to pull a ~3000 lbs. trailer around the United States Overlanding!

I’m starting to post some videos on YouTube, we just went to big bend NP and completed Old Ore Road with the trailer attached, and Black Gap road without the trailer.The Bronco did both like it was nothing.

I’d be pumped if you guys checked it out and let me know what you thought!

Mountain Lion ATTACKS Deer in front of us | Black Gap Road in a Bronco | Big Bend NP
(driving is now called "overlanding") Looks epic though, and I'm jealous. I do need to overland to get some lunch soon though..in my not a Bronco, as I refer to my '13 Wrangler.

OP
OP
TheScenicRoute

TheScenicRoute

Outer Banks
First Name
Aidan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
(driving is now called "overlanding") Looks epic though, and I'm jealous. I do need to overland to get some lunch soon though..in my not a Bronco, as I refer to my '13 Wrangler.
That’s fair! Laughed out loud at that one! Make sure your Overlanding doesn’t get to treacherous on the way to lunch!

Sponsored
OP
OP
TheScenicRoute

TheScenicRoute

Outer Banks
First Name
Aidan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
great video! I was in Big Bend last month and did River Rd trail in my 2WD GMC Sierra. Had to turn around 30 miles in bc a motocross guy broke his leg. Definitely wanting to go back and do it again when I get my Bronco
Geesh hope they were okay! As we were turning onto Old Ore there were 3-4 rangers and an ambulance driving the opposite way. Not too sure what happened though.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s fair! Laughed out loud at that one! Make sure your Overlanding doesn’t get to treacherous on the way to lunch!
I have a hard time not joking on here - no ill will intended. But, I am going to use overlanding in daily conversation from now on instead of driving ! I'll be following your adventures too make 'e good?

OP
OP
TheScenicRoute

TheScenicRoute

Outer Banks
First Name
Aidan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a hard time not joking on here - no ill will intended. But, I am going to use overlanding in daily conversation from now on instead of driving ! I'll be following your adventures too make 'e good?
You’d definitely get more attention lol!! Thanks for watching!

Sponsored

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
TheScenicRoute

TheScenicRoute

Outer Banks
First Name
Aidan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Very nice. We’re building our own trailer and hope to get to BB, looks amazing. Keep posting videos of where you go.
That’s awesome, you’ll have to post some pics! Thanks, will do! I have a couple more vids but I feel this is the best one!

reidski29

Wildtrak
First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Expedition, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I will watch once complete. Went backpacking there maybe 15 years ago, and it was an unrated location. Had a Jeep Grand Cherokee and did all the same two tracking and had a blast. The stars at night in the sky were amazing!

brianbrn

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey there!
This will be my first post to Bronco6G, although I’ve been following for a while.

I’ve got a 2021 Outer Banks, and I’m using it to pull a ~3000 lbs. trailer around the United States Overlanding!

I’m starting to post some videos on YouTube, we just went to big bend NP and completed Old Ore Road with the trailer attached, and Black Gap road without the trailer.The Bronco did both like it was nothing.

I’d be pumped if you guys checked it out and let me know what you thought!

Mountain Lion ATTACKS Deer in front of us | Black Gap Road in a Bronco | Big Bend NP

I was planning on heading there this week from Oklahoma City but my new roof rack hasn’t arrived yet. I found just a couple weeks ago my bronco roof rack wouldn’t support the weight of my tent. Disappointed because I won’t have time to make that trip again till May when it will be too hot.
Sponsored