Aidan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey there!
This will be my first post to Bronco6G, although I’ve been following for a while.

I’ve got a 2021 Outer Banks, and I’m using it to pull a ~3000 lbs. trailer around the United States Overlanding!

I’m starting to post some videos on YouTube, we just went to big bend NP and completed Old Ore Road with the trailer attached, and Black Gap road without the trailer.The Bronco did both like it was nothing.

I’d be pumped if you guys checked it out and let me know what you thought!

Mountain Lion ATTACKS Deer in front of us | Black Gap Road in a Bronco | Big Bend NP
Sponsored

Broncostud

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450 dialysis dump,,Lincoln MKZ, Kia sorento
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just watched your video….looks like a blast..well done….

Baja71

Badlands
First Name
tw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Stroppe Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great first post!

Sponsored

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey there!
This will be my first post to Bronco6G, although I’ve been following for a while.

I’ve got a 2021 Outer Banks, and I’m using it to pull a ~3000 lbs. trailer around the United States Overlanding!

I’m starting to post some videos on YouTube, we just went to big bend NP and completed Old Ore Road with the trailer attached, and Black Gap road without the trailer.The Bronco did both like it was nothing.

I’d be pumped if you guys checked it out and let me know what you thought!

Mountain Lion ATTACKS Deer in front of us | Black Gap Road in a Bronco | Big Bend NP
I'm so incredibly jealous I don't even have words. Do you have ANY idea what an utterly rare, Unicorn experience you had even SEEING a mountain lion in BB, much less shooting one in mid-predation??!?

CRAZY DUDE!!

What trail were you on? Looks like South Rim / Laguna Meadows area?

I've been going to Big Bend for 10+ years (even wrote a first time visitors hiking guide about the area!) and it's the FIRST place I'm taking my BadSquatch down Black Gap to Mariscal Mine when it finally shows up - and I've seen the occasional bear, but you truly lucked out.

Incredible footage man!

OP
OP
TheScenicRoute

TheScenicRoute

Outer Banks
First Name
Aidan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm so incredibly jealous I don't even have words. Do you have ANY idea what an utterly rare, Unicorn experience you had even SEEING a mountain lion in BB, much less shooting one in mid-predation??!?

CRAZY DUDE!!

What trail were you on? Looks like South Rim / Laguna Meadows area?

I've been going to Big Bend for 10+ years (even wrote a first time visitors hiking guide about the area!) and it's the FIRST place I'm taking my BadSquatch down Black Gap to Mariscal Mine when it finally shows up - and I've seen the occasional bear, but you truly lucked out.

Incredible footage man!
Wow I knew we were lucky but I hadn’t realized how lucky! It was definitely one of the craziest experiences of our lives. The raw power and speed they possess is mind blowing!
We hiked up the south rim, and then hiked down the Pinnacles trail. It was about a half a mile or so from the Chisos Basin visitors centre that we caught it!

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow I knew we were lucky but I hadn’t realized how lucky! It was definitely one of the craziest experiences of our lives. The raw power and speed they possess is mind blowing!
We hiked up the south rim, and then hiked down the Pinnacles trail. It was about a half a mile or so from the Chisos Basin visitors centre that we caught it!
Yeah, and they're much MUCH bigger than people appreciate. The one that they have stuffed in the visitors center at Chisos isn't fully grown.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TheScenicRoute

TheScenicRoute

Outer Banks
First Name
Aidan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, and they're much MUCH bigger than people appreciate. The one that they have stuffed in the visitors center at Chisos isn't fully grown.
I never saw that one, but we definitely had no idea the size of them. It was a once in a lifetime experience that’s for sure! We will no doubt return to big bend.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@TheScenicRoute Thank you for sharing with us. Great footage and excellent editing. Do you have an IG page that I can follow? I'm always looking for original, quality content.

OP
OP
TheScenicRoute

TheScenicRoute

Outer Banks
First Name
Aidan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@TheScenicRoute Thank you for sharing with us. Great footage and excellent editing. Do you have an IG page that I can follow? I'm always looking for original, quality content.
Sure do! Not much on there now but planning to add more the further we go! It’s

thescenicroute_yt

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Excellent!
You guys conquered the Black Gap ledge of doom.
Some tend to shy away from that trail due to fear, but ya'll pioneered on ahead.
Good job.
Love the video, love BB.
I'd move closer to it and go all the time if I could.
It is so peaceful and beautiful out there.
And yeah, crazy mtn lion footage. Super rare to see, much less caught in the act of taking down prey.

OP
OP
TheScenicRoute

TheScenicRoute

Outer Banks
First Name
Aidan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Excellent!
You guys conquered the Black Gap ledge of doom.
Some tend to shy away from that trail due to fear, but ya'll pioneered on ahead.
Good job.
Love the video, love BB.
I'd move closer to it and go all the time if I could.
It is so peaceful and beautiful out there.
And yeah, crazy mtn lion footage. Super rare to see, much less caught in the act of taking down prey.
I appreciate that! We asked the park rangers about the trail and the first picture they showed us was the ledge! The Bronco had no issues though! 4H, and rear lockers was all it took!
That was our first time at Big Bend and we will be back! The night sky was BEAUTIFUL!
Sponsored