R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does this mean Bad Batch purgatory builds that have been sitting since late June are just going in the trash?
What the heck is Ford going to do with all those 2 doors that they won’t put soft tops on because they’ve already been built and VIN’d for hard tops? They can’t possibly sit for 3-4 more months and be sold as new vehicles?
Ford has made it clear that they won't sell new soft top 2drs and they won't ship more defective tops. So these units will probably have soft tops fitted and shipped to Saudi Arabia, sold on dealer lots as certified used, sold to rental company, roadeo, company cars, etc. They are unimportant compared to field failures of delivered units.

So will this mean that First Editions will end up being the least limited 2021 Bronco trim? 😂
Lets call them what they are (FE = Flawed Edition). They weren't even supposed to be built with MIC tops when reserved, yet they are the ones getting the sketchy tops (unless Ford announces that FE will now be 4dr soft top only).
Sponsored

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Worst Launch Ever ! Move over new Coke.
Actually the 6.0/6.4 Super Duty truck diesels likely harmed Ford the most in modern/all time. I know dozens of truck folk who've permanently sworn off Ford over that fiasco. The faux dual clutch transmission was only the most recent Ford glitch/class action suit...

Lucchese

Black Diamond
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Black Diamond, '90 4Runner, + bikes
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

God you guys bitch that you don’t have them. Then when ford releases them you still bitch. Look at any other industry. We are all having supply issues. Give them a break.
Poor Ford …. yet, Ram can roll out the TRX in 2021, and build me two to order. The world is being so unfair to Ford …..

Yeah . . . first they make the worst product launch fiasco in history . . then some rep comes here and gets condescending & indignant with the customers they've hosed more than a year ???

There's the problem with Ford . . . RIGHT THERE . . . overrun with entitled self-righteous enfants like that screeching train-wreck . . .

Guess that's what happens when they 'grow up' receiving 'Participation Trophies' . . .

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yeah . . . first they make the worst product launch fiasco in history . . then some rep comes here and gets condescending & indignant with the customers they've hosed more than a year ???

There's the problem with Ford . . . RIGHT THERE . . . overrun with entitled self-righteous enfants like that screeching train-wreck . . .

Guess that's what happens when they 'grow up' receiving 'Participation Trophies' . . .
Ford Bronco Painful (but responsible) solution to MIC issue decided. Announcement imminent. IfZpF5fUnQS0o
Ford Bronco Painful (but responsible) solution to MIC issue decided. Announcement imminent. N8mD0Dy9sQriU

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry y’all I’ve been drinking can you catch me up on 46 pages real quick??

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Broncos in purgatory are being released in September. Starting with the first ones built first. 🙄 if you have an issue with your roof then report it to your dealer. Not on here or any fb group.

God you guys bitch that you don’t have them. Then when ford releases them you still bitch. Look at any other industry. We are all having supply issues. Give them a break.
Are you just trolling people? Or are you really that tone deaf?

Last edited:

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey premier, thanks for the heads up. If you are in Nola by Friday for lunch, great time to go to commanders palace in the garden district. Really nice place and in Friday’s they have 25 cent martinis during lunch with a limit of three per person “because that’s enough” per the menu.
Just don’t eat the turtle soup. Too salty.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So it's apparent that they've charted out their solution to the MIC issue. It's painful and it's going to contribute to some ugly headlines over the next few days, but it's the most responsible solution.

If you're low on booze, pick yourself up something good to get you through a few rough days.

Bottoms up, buckle up.

More added:

Also, as of today "full speed" production has been delayed indefinitely, as Rangers will far outweigh Broncos on final at least thru the planned MY21 run. Bronco's dedicated body shop has been sandbagged to spread work between both shifts.
I'm putting away the good stuff that was used to celebrate getting a VIN back on July 1. Time to break out the rot gut.
Ford Bronco Painful (but responsible) solution to MIC issue decided. Announcement imminent. 1628747253517

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I didn't go through a dealership. Obviously, it's a rather unique situation, as a military service member there is a program for us to order vehicles while we are overseas. Part of the process requires military service members ordering cars through the program to pay 30 days in advance of delivery. So you can say that I got screwed all you want, but that's the way the damn program works and it has been around for about 60 years now.

Ford Bronco Painful (but responsible) solution to MIC issue decided. Announcement imminent. 1628747253517

Does that look like a typical retail window sticker??? No, because it's not. It's a fleet sticker. Military Auto Source is a contractor that is working with the military exchanges, supposedly to prevent this kind of BS. Now I do have issues with them, but the fact is that they are still under DoD oversight. And Yes, USAA, my bank provided the funding without even hesitating.
Thank you for your service. I hope it works out for you brother.

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Biggest difference, people get fired in the military for poor performance.
Which military do you belong to? Clearly not American. 🤣 My experience is they get transferred and promoted (Army).

My non-mil co-workers are usually mortified when I tell them of the things that go on. Or I was just a magnet for $hit. My wife asked me one time "why are you always on speed dial to get f$&#ed?"

west

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 T-Bird, 71 LTD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford being Ford. Time to pick up another pineapple tomorrow and start this whole thing again from scratch.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m so sick of bad news. The Bronco has been one of the things I gravitate towards to escape from all the negative in this world. Lately the Bronco news is as bad as anything else 😡
I cannot agree with you more. FORD has added to all the bad news and emotional downers. Just watch....they will announce this bad news late on Friday.....and then run and hide. My guess....we are not seeing our Broncos for 9-12+ months....so a 2 year wait+ since reserving. Unacceptable. I should have bought that Jeep 2 months ago. It may be time to look at other options. I will NEVER do this again (reserve/order....if it's not Dealer in-stock....forget it).

Airstevo

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the info!

Enjoy NOLA, if you have time, try Cafe Sbisa...amazing