First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Machine Gun Fury ill get some pics but it’ll be late west coast time tomorrow. I recommend them the guy prides himself on quality. And he is very responsive on Instagram DM
OK, thanks. I just went ahead and pulled the trigger. I ordered all of his stuff. MIC Bronco badge, Eruption Green handles, Shadow Black mirror caps, and Shadow Black and Eruption Green Ford badge. Just to make my 2022 Wildtrak the way it was supposed to be before Ford took the cheap way out.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BroncoBoy22

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK, thanks. I just went ahead and pulled the trigger. I ordered all of his stuff. MIC Bronco badge, Eruption Green handles, Shadow Black mirror caps, and Shadow Black and Eruption Green Ford badge. Just to make my 2022 Wildtrak the way it was supposed to be before Ford took the cheap way out.
You’re a wise man! It’s good quality 😎😎

MNalls

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They have 5 more sets just an FYI. Mine came in last night and they look good!

49A2648C-42F4-46B2-B55E-BB3EAB0D18AF.png
does anyone know what color black the Wildtrak grille is? It looks like a gloss black w/o any flake. Is that Shadow black or something else?

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered some painted mirror caps and door handles from this shop in Florida

Wanted to share in case anyone else is looking for these parts. They can do any color. I picked shadow black 😎

You will have to let us know how the install goes! I keep thinking about ordering some

OP
OP
BroncoBoy22

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
here are the pics of my set

Ford Bronco Painted Mirror Caps and Door Handles Ordered DC13F38C-0B66-4FF1-AC1E-6A7D85C8259B

Ford Bronco Painted Mirror Caps and Door Handles Ordered 678799D1-19EC-4633-A837-6766E1B588A8

Ford Bronco Painted Mirror Caps and Door Handles Ordered CEEAD10F-928B-41E3-AC3C-5E87F1E3070E

im a horrible photographer but they look great. I’m really happy with the quality.

does anyone know what color black the Wildtrak grille is? It looks like a gloss black w/o any flake. Is that Shadow black or something else?
You are correct it is Ford’s Shadow Black (G1)

You will have to let us know how the install goes! I keep thinking about ordering some
will do!! My Bronco is scheduled to be built next week!

there’s a thread here with instructions on switching the mirror caps. There are vids on YouTube on how to switch the door handle covers but they’re all for the 2021 F-150s. The process for the Bronco’s should be identical though. Seems like it’s easy to get them off but there’s a trick to get them back on easy

Sponsored

RFMETZ

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m planning on getting a full set (mirror caps and handles) for my Wildtrak as well. Has anyone broken out what the actual paint/labor cost is above the parts cost? Pricing seems reasonable, was just curious.

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
here are the pics of my set

Ford Bronco Painted Mirror Caps and Door Handles Ordered CEEAD10F-928B-41E3-AC3C-5E87F1E3070E

im a horrible photographer but they look great. I’m really happy with the quality.

You are correct it is Ford’s Shadow Black (G1)

will do!! My Bronco is scheduled to be built next week!

there’s a thread here with instructions on switching the mirror caps. There are vids on YouTube on how to switch the door handle covers but they’re all for the 2021 F-150s. The process for the Bronco’s should be identical though. Seems like it’s easy to get them off but there’s a trick to get them back on easy
They do look great. Give us some shots when you get your Bronco and install them.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Those look great. Thinking about ordering a set for mine if it ever gets here haha

Kcmojoe76

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am getting a 4 dr badlands in eruption green, with the intention of buying some form of painted white hardtop at some point. I would love to get rid of the black door handles, but $550? That seems too steep for me.

Jjk

Badlands
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got mine too. Look great! Is there a video on how to install?

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoBoy22

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got mine too. Look great! Is there a video on how to install?
For the mirror caps there’s instructions in a thread here.

for the door handles there are vids on YouTube showing the process for the 2021 F-150. Should be the same for the bronco. Keep an eye out there is a slight trick for getting them back on easy

Jjk

Badlands
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For the mirror caps there’s instructions in a thread here.

for the door handles there are vids on YouTube showing the process for the 2021 F-150. Should be the same for the bronco. Keep an eye out there is a slight trick for getting them back on easy
I can’t find the thread for the mirror caps

RFMETZ

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
BroncoBoy22

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry if I missed this- but are these the MIC handles and BFN is sanding, priming, painting, or can you get the unpainted handles direct from Ford?
I believe he is getting unpainted ones. I don’t believe he is prepping MIC ones because I asked if we would paint my MICs and said it’s not worth it because there is a lot of prep work involved
Sponsored