First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s probably people that have been staring at their phone while driving the last few miles and are shocked by the light change when they finally look up.
Sponsored

joes bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco 2017 f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My bronc is lifted and not getting any flashes, but a number of yrs. ago when I worked a swing shift there was this guy who would turn on his high beams just before he past by. The same guy in the same truck every night, I flashed back at him several times but he just kept on doing it. Not always the best thing to do but out of a little desperation I was ready the next night. Seen him coming and right after he hit his highs I hit him right back with by big drivers and floods, he never pulled that stunt again

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My bronc is lifted and not getting any flashes, but a number of yrs. ago when I worked a swing shift there was this guy who would turn on his high beams just before he past by. The same guy in the same truck every night, I flashed back at him several times but he just kept on doing it. Not always the best thing to do but out of a little desperation I was ready the next night. Seen him coming and right after he hit his highs I hit him right back with by big drivers and floods, he never pulled that stunt again
LOL , years ago when I worked night shift there was this one vehicle I met on the same stretch of road coming home that would flash his lights every time. This went on for about 3 weeks . The last time they did it I slammed on the brakes and turned the F-150 around and tailgated them for about 3 miles. They never did it again.

FordFamily4Fun

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'10 Escape, '16 Explorer, '22 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not a prob on my stock BD with 32" stock tires. I even replaced the non-Sig lights with aftermarket brighter Form lights with the Sig LED DRL rings and cross blinker and dual projector LED low beams (as well as high beams on the bottom). When I did the headlight change no passing cars flashed me to complain, even before I did the leveling check. Park on a flat surface 25 feet from a wall. Measure to the middle of your headlight. For my stock BD that is 42". At 25 feet the top of your low beam should be 42" on the wall. When I changed to the Form lights it was 50" but I still did not get flashed by other drivers. Used a screw driver to angle the headlights to 42" just to be safe. OP may want to check this (did not read thread to see if it was already mentioned). Also, I am stating the Ford recommended stock light leveling check. Not sure it works the same if you got 2" taller tires and did a 3" lift.

Last edited:

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a couple times but it's always from something with dim old halogens, anything brighter than a Maglight looks like high beams compared to what they're used to.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My center bars are 44" off the ground, aiming down will just make it worse :p. On coming drivers are more ecstatic I don't have my Project X lights on lol. There are a lot of new cars with crazy bright LEDs. For reference I don't get flashed either.

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am not impressed with my bronco headlight, never got flashed but when I adjusted my fogs after install I found drivers headlight was way high…don’t trust the factory or dealer…

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone else get this a lot? I constantly have people flashing their brights at me because they think mine are on, so then I flash mine on. Are the Bronco lights just that bright????
Judging by your image, you have high or Lux. The Auto High beams can be aggressive and hang-on a little long. Unfortunately, if enabled, they go into auto at each re-start. DIsbale through the center screen and see if that changes anything for you.

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does anyone else get this a lot? I constantly have people flashing their brights at me because they think mine are on, so then I flash mine on. Are the Bronco lights just that bright????
I just keep throwing them beads!

Sparkherd

Badlands
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man I get that all the time!!!

Ford Bronco People flashing their brights lumen_butthaid

DISCLAIMER: Jest kidding...that was a JOKE!!!
I do NOT run those lights on-road; I don't like jail.

Sponsored

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands w/ sasquatch pkg - Carbonized Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the OEM Signature LED lights but have the Baja Design Amber Driving lights. I do not get flashed unless I am running the amber driving lights, its only cars that have a low profile however.

RynoRanger

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

doesn't happen often... but it does happen. Mine is still OEM-badlands ride-height too. Just people in low cars always doing that to trucks in general is how I assume.

OP
OP
cmbyrd77

cmbyrd77

Wildtrak
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you all! I have a feeling they were never adjusted after the lift. However, I do see a green light symbol in my dash controls. I’ve never known what that means.

HCGxKaLiBeR

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Stock SAS. People have not flashed at me. But I do notice it is bright and its pointed higher than cars and crossovers.

When I pass incoming traffic at night, for a brief moment I can see their faces.
Same goes when I stopped behind someone, their interior is all lighted up from my lights...

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If people are constantly flashing you, adjust your headlights. It shouldn't be that hard.
Sponsored