Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received my accessory parts order today and I thought people might like to see the actual parts in case they are interested in ordering them. Sadly I can't show you it installed because my alleged newest build date isn't until August. So here is the Console Vault (Part No. VM2DZ-9906202-A).

Ford Bronco Photos of Console Vault for Bronco console vault assembled

Ford Bronco Photos of Console Vault for Bronco Bronco console vault 4

Ford Bronco Photos of Console Vault for Bronco console vault 3
Ford Bronco Photos of Console Vault for Bronco console vault 2
Ford Bronco Photos of Console Vault for Bronco console vault instructions 1
Ford Bronco Photos of Console Vault for Bronco concole vault instructions 2
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received my accessory parts order today and I thought people might like to see the actual parts in case they are interested in ordering them. Sadly I can't show you it installed because my alleged newest build date isn't until August. So here is the Console Vault (Part No. VM2DZ-9906202-A).
How long did it take to get after you ordered it? I just sold my 2013 Ford Explorer with its vault in it, and use it all the time. Definitely getting one, thanks for the share.

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Im interested in this. My only concern is the size. It looks like I may have a hard time getting a subcompact pistol in a holster in there. Definitely not enough room for a full sized pistol (from the looks of it).

OP
OP
bdub2you

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How long did it take to get after you ordered it? I just sold my 2013 Ford Explorer with its vault in it, and use it all the time. Definitely getting one, thanks for the share.
I ordered on 6/25 and the box was delivered today. I figured I'd order now before any significant number of deliveries had been made.

Sponsored

TUNGSTANG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

View attachment 135537
Thanks for this!

OP
OP
bdub2you

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im interested in this. My only concern is the size. It looks like I may have a hard time getting a subcompact pistol in a holster in there. Definitely not enough room for a full sized pistol (from the looks of it).
So here are some photos with two different guns. The first is with the Kimber Micro 9, and the second is a Glock 19. I think the Kimber Micro 9 with holster will do just fine inside, but I seriously doubt the Glock 19 will fit well and be easily retrievable.

Ford Bronco Photos of Console Vault for Bronco console vault with gun

Ford Bronco Photos of Console Vault for Bronco console vault with Glock 19

BoolooBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What happened to no gun talk?

OP
OP
bdub2you

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that a cutout at the bottom to leave space for when your key fob is dead and you need to start the vehicle?

I know someone on here asked whether the vault had allowance for that.
I'm not sure what that cutout in the bottom is for exactly but I don't think it has anything to do with starting the vehicle. Below is a photo of the bronco's center console that I took when they had demo vehicles at my dealership. As you can see in the photo, the center console has a flat bottom and I didn't see anything that would be related to starting the vehicle.

Edit: Thanks to @ZackDanger detective skills it turns out that's the backup key fob programming location.

Ford Bronco Photos of Console Vault for Bronco center console

Last edited:

Sponsored

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So here are some photos with two different guns. The first is with the Kimber Micro 9, and the second is a Glock 19. I think the Kimber Micro 9 with holster will do just fine inside, but I seriously doubt the Glock 19 will fit well and be easily retrievable.

Dang. No stowing my P320. Do you think a G26 in a holster would fit ok?

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Betting Lockpicking Lawyer could have that vault opened with some sort of random object in about 10 seconds. Just taking that level of "security" from other devices as an indication of the future.

I've learned so much from that guy

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

View attachment 135537
how is it attached/fastened to the center console? can the whole thing be yanked out by by a couple of screwdrivers and brute force? I will need one for my soft top.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Figured as much. Looks like an under-seat vault or something along that line then. Thanks for the visuals!

OP
OP
bdub2you

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Betting Lockpicking Lawyer could have that vault opened with some sort of random object in about 10 seconds. Just taking that level of "security" from other devices as an indication of the future.
Well these types of locks are normally easily overcome because people never truly scramble them randomly. Most people only move a single number one way or the other so that they can very quickly access the box. The boxes aren't meant to prevent intelligent people like the lockpicking lawyer (love that channel by the way), it's intended to stop smash and grabs from taking stuff from the center console, or in this case I intend to use it to keep my keys when I take my bicycles places.
Sponsored