First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was looking for a daily driver as my Jeep Gladiator is becoming more of an offroad vehicle.
I did have a Badlands Sasquatch, but the deal I got wasn't very good and I didn't care for the color.....so I ended up buying a Gladiator. Couldn't pass up the deal: they gave me what I paid for the Bronco and the Gladiator was invoice, minus holdback, and another $6200 off. I would of been stupid not to take the deal.....
Anyways, long story short, I missed the Bronco and came across this Big Bend Sasquatch. Fully loaded at a really good price.

IMG_1475.jpg

IMG_1476.jpg
Sponsored

JodyT

Outer Banks
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was looking for a daily driver as my Jeep Gladiator is becoming more of an offroad vehicle.
I did have a Badlands Sasquatch, but the deal I got wasn't very good and I didn't care for the color.....so I ended up buying a Gladiator. Couldn't pass up the deal: they gave me what I paid for the Bronco and the Gladiator was invoice, minus holdback, and another $6200 off. I would of been stupid not to take the deal.....
Anyways, long story short, I missed the Bronco and came across this Big Bend Sasquatch. Fully loaded at a really good price.

Ford Bronco Pic of my new ride! IMG_1476

Sweet!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Congrats! We hope you're loving it :)

Sponsored

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Very nice! Also looks familiar....

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome to the pumpkin patch! 🎃 🚚

Bryan1995

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gorgeous 👌🏼

OP
OP
SNOWOLF

SNOWOLF

Badlands
First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score