Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Perhaps you should have made your stand against Ford by not buying a $50k Bronco instead of choosing to die on accessory hill and pinging about $120 cargo mats and bug deflectors.
Yet you’re still BUYING A FORD! and are active on a ford enthusiasts forum. If you really want to stick it to the blue oval, buy a Fiat and speak with your wallet. A few accessories boycotts won’t do a thing.
These guys get it. The rest of us can go home.

I thought we had a community here. :( You know, a place where we can watch each others back.

I'm just trying to help out all my fellow enthusiasts that are getting stuck with last minute dealer markups. Imagine if that happened to you? I'd be heart broken if that had happened to me when I picked up my Bronco.

People around here have no empathy for others. It's so sad.

All I asked is for you to consider buying your Besttop, ARB, or whoever's accessory from a different retailer. I mean, how hard is that?

It's the least we can do for our fellow reservation holders. Maybe it won't accomplish anything, or maybe 100 paper cuts will get Ford to stop this from happening to others.
This thread, this post, and OP are pure cringe. Suddenly we're not a community because people disagreed with this hypocritical, absurd comments?

Big ol' yikes.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
LOL, WTF, you only purchased two!?!

I'm in Tacoma and took delivery of my 2-door FE on 10/09, love it, love Ford for bringing the Bronco back!! F' these whiny lil bit*hes!
Yep- his and hers, last car we bought was our FJ Cruiser in 2006. Been a single car family since March 2020. First vehicle I have ever owned with Bluetooth, let alone leather and heated seats.

i have no clue why I won the lottery.

I feel for those that haven't gotten theirs(slightly less so for those that chased a likely to good to be true deal)

I spoke with the general manager of Gatorback mudflaps this week. They make the $440 mudflaps. It was awesome to hear how much thought, effort and lost sleep went into the mudflaps. Not buying mudflaps as way of protest against Ford hurts her and her relatively small business. That's what made me reply to this thread.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep- his and hers, last car we bought was our FJ Cruiser in 2006. Been a single car family since March 2020. First vehicle I have ever owned with Bluetooth, let alone leather and heated seats.

i have no clue why I won the lottery.

I feel for those that haven't gotten theirs(slightly less so for those that chased a likely to good to be true deal)

I spoke with the general manager of Gatorback mudflaps this week. They make the $440 mudflaps. It was awesome to hear how much thought, effort and lost sleep went into the mudflaps. Not buying mudflaps as way of protest against Ford hurts her and her relatively small business. That's what made me reply to this thread.
I think op is saying to buy direct, not through Ford. To side step any money Ford makes out of the sale or whatever

It's like ordering take out from the restaurants website vs. Ordering from them via grubhub

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think op is saying to buy direct, not through Ford. To side step any money Ford makes out of the sale or whatever

It's like ordering take out from the restaurants website vs. Ordering from them via grubhub
A lot of the items are only available from Ford dealers (mudflaps for sure, and I think the Bestop stuff) I am sure there is more.

Sponsored

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If your Dealer screwed you sure. But there are some good dealers out there. No mark ups where I work on Broncos and I'm getting my employee pricing. Lots of great Ford accessories. If your Dealer is a di$& then find out where the good dealers are and support them.

That would be more helpful than saying f all the dealers. Good luck with them helping you when you have issues later on.

Find and honest dealer and support them.

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most of the accessories Ford offers are not Ford products. You would only be hurting the manufacturer. Bushwacker, for example.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, very cringy thread. I'm all for supporting the aftermarket community. This get back at Ford thing needs to stop. And yes, I'm one of those that don't have a Bronco. Yes I'm disappointed. And I've been around Broncos longer than a lot of folks, so that compounds the disappointment.

Just stop with the crappy threads and mob mentality. It doesn't solve anything. Highlight dealers that are doing the right thing and shine a light on those that folks should avoid.

Sponsored

JBHillCountry

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Land Cruiser, 2022 F250, 2022 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have my Bronco.
Trying to help out my enthusiast friends.
Also, I never mentioned how fast or slow Ford is able to build Broncos.

Purchases are the only leverage we have.

Oh, and go somewhere else. No one wants you here.
You have no leverage and sound like a whiny bitch. You don't understand the dealership model obviously and think Ford has any say in pricing beyond MSRP. Get a clue skip. ALL major manufacturers other than Tesla have the same model and use MSRP. Supply and demand will always affect pricing in any market. If someone came along and offered $20-30k over what I or most others bought these Broncos for, we would be foolish to turn it down.

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m going to repeat my admonition that there is no way of reeling some of you back in. Buy a Wrangler, Tacoma, or 4Runner. Swear off Ford for 5–10 years.

I would not spend $55k on something from a company that bothers me this much. It’s ok to walk away now and grieve what might have been.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have no leverage and sound like a whiny bitch. You don't understand the dealership model obviously and think Ford has any say in pricing beyond MSRP. Get a clue skip. ALL major manufacturers other than Tesla have the same model and use MSRP. Supply and demand will always affect pricing in any market. If someone came along and offered $20-30k over what I or most others bought these Broncos for, we would be foolish to turn it down.
Hey Justin, not to change the subject or anything,...but would you mind running down to the Altstadt brewery and picking me up a case or two of Oktoberfest? 😀 :) :love::cool:;););)

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is my FE that I picked up last week, and My Badlands is scheduled for next week. No I didn't pay ADM and no I was not a priority order. Getting "back" at Ford won't get you your Bronco any sooner. These F' Levine, F' Ford posts are getting ridiculous. Cancel.. make room for someone else

Ford Bronco Please stop purchasing accessories from Ford. Go aftermarket 1634388517947

Ford Bronco Please stop purchasing accessories from Ford. Go aftermarket 1634388517947

This 👆
I'm a Ford guy, first and foremost...
I dunno what percentage of users here are "tired of waiting, went with a Jeep/Taco/Defender/whateverthefuck...."
It's laughable to me... Lol
We're all in the same Bronco boat 🤷🏻
I just hate whiners and complainers... And people with no sense of brand loyalty. 🤣
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.