Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah
I actually just got an email from IAG that they will be sending the directions to me and that they are just finishing them up. I can share them when I get them if you need them. Also just a last question. Do you plan on running the cord behind the grab handle or does it run just down the side of the center console?

Thanks
Yeah if you can share them, that'd be great!
Sponsored

Browp24

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I was tired of waiting for the directions to hook up the iag switch system. Under the hood I am 95% don hooking all the wired up. I just don't know where to connect the wires below. I know the one wire hooks into the fuse box, but I don't know which fuse. Also for the second wire I am not sure if it connects to the wire for the fuses. Pretty stumped on this one.

I see iag has the switch up on their website but it's not available and neither are the directions yet. Hopefully get them soon.

20220818_151904.jpg

IAG Support

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
We should have the aux switches and mount available sometime in September.

Browp24

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

With your amazing tech support I was able to hook it up and it is working...I was over thinking that one cable but you guys were able to help so I appreciate it.

Didn't mean a knock that I was tired of waiting for the directions it was more my OCD to get it done
Sponsored