Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just wanted to extend a solid thank you to @plugnplaykits for helping me figure out the exact right thing for rounding out the last pieces of my upgrade for my truck.

Sure I could have done the wiring myself, but holy hell was it a time saver to have everything ready to go, pinned out correctly, and nice and tidy for installation time. Easily turned a 6 hour install into 1.5 hours.
Sponsored

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They're awesome. They sold me a partial harness, on request, to add an HS10 to my existing 200.4 harness, and at a VERY reasonable price. Really good people to work with.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Gotta agree! My Bronco harness in the 2023 I recently traded in also happened to fit my new 2023 F-150 XL, so I was stoked. It makes everything easy and I was able to pull it out of the Bronco and install it in the F-150 in the same afternoon.

Great stuff.

plugnplaykits

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thank you guys . I overall had a great experience with the bronco community from this site . I have put in a lot of extra effort to help the bronco community in the last couple of years . As I make harnesses for many different makes and models not just Ford .
Sponsored