First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok. I have watched tons of videos and I can’t figure something out from all the videos I have watched. On the plug n play harness for the Kicker Key 200.4 amp there are two harnesses. One is the T harness. I have figured out one end plugs into the ACM and the other end plugs into the other harness that plugs into the amp. Where does the other plug on the T harness plug in? Back into the radio somewhere? Into a speaker plug? I’m confused. Sorry. None of the videos are clear. If someone could post a picture or instructions I would be much obliged. I am planning on getting the harness that also plugs in the 500.1 Key amp into it.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Bronculosis

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok, so where is the factory wiring coming from? I have watched your video numerous times. I know the black plug all the way nearest the passenger side pulls out of the ACM. So, are you saying you plug back into the wires in the plug that you pulled out of the ACM? If so, I understand now. That’s what I wasn’t clear on.

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yup. Unplug factory harness - stick the PnP adapter in there and plug both ends of the factory harness to it — then third line goes out to your amp

OP
OP

Bronculosis

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond