POLL: How Many Want a Manual with Mid Package?

How many people are interested in a BB, BD, or Sasquatch with a manual & mid package?

• I want a Big Bend manual Sasquatch with mid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ELS

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I’m irritated Ford has not come out with a response regarding the manual - mid debacle. It is leading me to think it is not a “glitch.”

Hopefully, Ford is listening. They claimed that they were able to see how many people were interested in manuals based off of B&P configurations- we know this to be an inaccurate representation because we can’t configure what we want.

Let’s show Ford some accurate statistics on how many people really want these options?

For the helpy-helpertons who’s solution is to just buy the Badlands:
- not everyone can afford the Badlands, some are already stretching to buy “new” or stretching to spend around $40k
- & some are looking for a fun run-about vehicle- not a serious trail contender

Advertisement

Milamdj

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
I’m irritated Ford has not come out with a response regarding the manual - mid debacle. It is leading me to think it is not a “glitch.”

Hopefully, Ford is listening. They claimed that they were able to see how many people were interested in manuals based off of B&P configurations- we know this to be an inaccurate representation because we can’t configure what we want.

Let’s show Ford some accurate statistics on how many people really want these options?

- not everyone can afford the Badlands, some are already stretching to buy “new” or stretching to spend around $40k
Its not a glitch, and its stupid of Ford.

srotier

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Durango GT
Clubs

I like the poll, with the exception that you added the High package option. I feel like Ford has no plans whatsoever to offer High on anything less than Badlands. I don't like that option on the poll because I feel it takes away from real numbers on the Mid Manual debacle, if you're trying to get "accurate statistics" Just my 2 cents...thanks for a poll that means something to me though! I want the Manual Sasquatch with Mid and I'm willing to wait for "late availability" on the Sas, just hoping I can have some creature comforts as well without having to find another $5,000ish to make it a Badlands.

OP
ELS

ELS

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I like the poll, with the exception that you added the High package option. I feel like Ford has no plans whatsoever to offer High on anything less than Badlands. I don't like that option on the poll because I feel it takes away from real numbers on the Mid Manual debacle, if you're trying to get "accurate statistics" Just my 2 cents...thanks for a poll that means something to me though! I want the Manual Sasquatch with Mid and I'm willing to wait for "late availability" on the Sas, just hoping I can have some creature comforts as well without having to find another $5,000ish to make it a Badlands.
I see your point. I’ll make the correction. It was more of “wishful thinking,” but does detract from the purpose.

Six Miles South

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider
I see your point. I’ll make the correction. It was more of “wishful thinking,” but does detract from the purpose.
Hey, I hear you -- feel free to move my BD high package vote over to BD mid --I'd be thrilled to get a manual and the mid in BD trim. My wallet thanks you.

OP
ELS

ELS

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hey, I hear you -- feel free to move my BD high package vote over to BD mid --I'd be thrilled to get a manual and the mid in BD trim. My wallet thanks you.
It does not appear that I can change or delete questions... or delete a thread and start over... I'm not sure if there is a round about way to change.. admin?

Six Miles South

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider
Manual's are over-rated and only prefer them in some limited sports cars.
Ah, so here's the thing... it's a personal choice. And
It does not appear that I can change or delete questions... or delete a thread and start over... I'm not sure if there is a round about way to change.. admin?
@Massbronco -- this is what I was talking about. People want the Mid BD 7MT.

dingle87

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F150 SCREW XLT, 15 Kia Optima SX Turbo
Clubs

My take is this, I won’t be upsold to buy a Badlands, so I can get MT/Mid. If they don’t allow Mid with BD, Ford will just lose my $ for the upgrade. No skin off my back. Plus, it might just drive me to the BaseManSquatch and they’d lose more $ on me.

Rick Astley

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'51 Chevy Fleetline, '61 Ford Thunderbird
I will only buy a Bronco if it has a manual transmission. I also enjoy the 2.3 in Ranger, so I will probably love pairing that engine with a manual.

Also, I want mid package. Which is available because Ford made it available to me. You simply need to check the "Badlands" trim level and it can be yours.

Where is the problem?

Oh, PS, with Ranger there were changes made to the options/trim/packages nearly up to the point that the order banks opened. You need to remember that until the order banks open, everything is as final right now as it was 4 months ago when Broncos were testing in Moab.

TommyBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Thomas
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Clubs

I will only buy a Bronco if it has a manual transmission. I also enjoy the 2.3 in Ranger, so I will probably love pairing that engine with a manual.

Also, I want mid package. Which is available because Ford made it available to me. You simply need to check the "Badlands" trim level and it can be yours.

Where is the problem?

Oh, PS, with Ranger there were changes made to the options/trim/packages nearly up to the point that the order banks opened. You need to remember that until the order banks open, everything is as final right now as it was 4 months ago when Broncos were testing in Moab.
the problem is not everyone wants orange accents or maybe they prefer the grill/lights on the BD. Or they may not want to pay another $5K for options they don’t need.

me I love the rims and grill of the BD. I hope they will offer the mid package with the MT.

Rick Astley

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'51 Chevy Fleetline, '61 Ford Thunderbird
the problem is not everyone wants orange accents or maybe they prefer the grill/lights on the BD. Or they may not want to pay another $5K for options they don’t need.
Now i'm confused, was the interior accent color and/or grill color the point of this thread?

I thought it was about having a manual transmission with mid-package? Please correct where I've miss-interpreted.

andi

Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Clubs

What about none of the above?

TommyBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Thomas
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Clubs

Now i'm confused, was the interior accent color and/or grill color the point of this thread?

I thought it was about having a manual transmission with mid-package? Please correct where I've miss-interpreted.
Thought it was about getting a manual transmission with the mid package on the trim level you want. Not everybody wants the BL

Advertisement

Advertisement