Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same boat here (albiet, much shorter wait). March 2022 pickup. I'm still on 6g multiple times a day, but now I'm obsessing over things I can add to the rig (skid plates, trail lighting, etc), maintenance, and more than anything... enjoying it on the trails. Cheers!
This is it right here! Awesome!

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, it's a long journey with ups and downs along the way! My wait was over a year and a half......

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So now what? I waited just over a year, complained (quite a bit), got a build week, obsessed tracking it, bumped a week, obsessed about if I was going to get bumped again, got a VIN then a window sticker, went into production, blend day arrived and then it was obsessing over status and tear tag, then it all went to built and delivered in a matter of 3 days. Blend 10/24, delivered 10/25 (to dealer).

What am I supposed to do now to waste most of my day? I know some of you are/were as obsessed as me.
I waited 2 1/2 years to get my wild-track. Picked it up last week. It was a very surreal moment but worth the wait. I got everything on it that I requested. It performs as advertised. I need no therapy because I am high on adrenaline.

Sponsored

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And by therapy sessions I mean ordering shit for my Bronco. Then you get that fix of waiting for that stuff to be delivered.
This 👆

you could also plan a trip out west, but be prepared, that will eventually result in post trip depression

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
keep putting gas in it and drive it until the tires fall off!

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

DCtoobs42

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 T4R Limited (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
...then it all went to built and delivered in a matter of 3 days. Blend 10/24, delivered 10/25 (to dealer)...
Well that's one way to pull the pin and roll a live grenade into a room!

In my case: Blend 9/13, Modules 9/15, "Built" 9/28... Now it's sitting in Michigan probably until a bunch of MY2023's get delivered. I was patient before Blend. Now that it exists somewhere, the fact that it is just sitting somewhere waiting to get recklessly loaded onto a train is getting to me.

Sponsored

dmillerspc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So now what? I waited just over a year, complained (quite a bit), got a build week, obsessed tracking it, bumped a week, obsessed about if I was going to get bumped again, got a VIN then a window sticker, went into production, blend day arrived and then it was obsessing over status and tear tag, then it all went to built and delivered in a matter of 3 days. Blend 10/24, delivered 10/25 (to dealer).

What am I supposed to do now to waste most of my day? I know some of you are/were as obsessed as me.
Now you obsess over all of the different things you can add to your Bronco and build by looking at the threads and youtube videos and see what everyone is doing and which of the different manufacturer items are best. Example:
Floor Mats
Cargo Mat
Tailgate Table
Hood Struts
Fog and Driving Lights
Ditch Lights
Trail Radio
Sunglass Holder
Cup Holders
Dog Carrier
Roll Bar Protection Film
Glovebox organizer
Center Console Organizer
Shortie Antenna
Winch
Sunshade
Roof Rack
Air Compressor
Recovery Kit

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Start installing all the parts you've bought, complain about many of them for one reason or another, look for more.........lol.

Rick66

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150(sold), S197 GT C/S (sold) 22 2DR BB EG SAS V6
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

I can't help you yet...I am still in the obsessive compulsive track my bronco stage.... (It's on a railcar just outside of Chicago, slowly moving toward St Paul) I am assuming that once mine arrives, I will spend my free time driving it. (Or accessorizing...)

OP
OP
JimmyG

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I waited 2 1/2 years to get my wild-track. Picked it up last week. It was a very surreal moment but worth the wait. I got everything on it that I requested. It performs as advertised. I need no therapy because I am high on adrenaline.
I just drove mine off the lot about an hour ago. You're right, the adrenaline rush is amazing.

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

HAHAHAHA , Yes the five stages of PBDS. First it's the long grueling wait, then it's the rush of ownership, then comes that nagging, hollow feeling that you should be waiting for something, but you can't figure out what it is... step 4....... to be cont'd.
Sponsored